Beautiful Celebrities with Small Breasts

Why be sad for not having big boobs? Here are some celebrities with small boobs who look awesome!

1. Keira Knightley

Some beautiful celebrities with small breasts

She has apparently small boobs, but they look so hot on her! Small boobs don't make her less attractive as you see.

2. Natalie Portman

Very pretty, isn´t she?

3. Rachel Mcadams

Boobs are boobs!

4. Mila Kunis

She even got the title of the sexiest women alive! Small boobs don´t make you less sexier as you see.

5. Cameron Diaz

Cameron Diaz has an athletic body! Small boobs suit her perfect

6. Emma Watson

Emma Watson has small boobs too!

7. Rosie Huntigton

Gorgeous!!

8. Zoe Saldana

I always liked this woman. She seems natural beautiful!

9. Olivia Wilde

She has small perky boobs and they look awesome on her!

10. Shakira

She has small boobs and most guys agree that she is so sexy!

“Lucky that my breasts are small and humble so you don’t confuse them with mountains!”
- Shakira, Whenever, Wherever

Who of these women is your favourite?

Beautiful Celebrities with Big Breasts

3163

Most Helpful Guy

• Women really overestimate the importance of breast size. It's not that big a deal. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• "If you're a stunning celebrity, small boobs are totally okay."

Um alright lol.

I prefer "no matter who you are or what you look like, there's someone who will appreciate your body. "

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 62

• Small boobs... FTW!

• I love A cups and B stings! Ladies: anyone who gives you stick about having small boobs can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. There is so much more attractive about you than just your cup size, whether it's AA or GG.

• I have always thought that a beautiful face can make a man fall in love easier than a great body.
    When I think about finding the perfect woman I think about a beautiful face and the body would be a least concern; fat, skinny, small breasts, big breasts it wouldn't matter to me if she has a beautiful face.

• Small boobies are better if you ask me I hate big/huge.
    Small and medium are so much better

• Oh my ridiculously sexy Goddess Keira Knightley. @_@ And Natalie Portaman and Olivia Wilde. @_@ I never stood a chance. Now I have to take a cold shower. -.- Thanks.

• Beautiful celebrities with small breasts.

Wow, what has it all come to that I'm reading this?

It's the beer, folks. It's the beer.

I'm reading something on the internet about how it's ok for women to have small breasts because the following celebrities have them.

Even half drunk I'm not this brainwashed.

It enters into a philosophical discussion about how and why celebrities became the objective standard of humanity.

I first dare say that no one really even gives a rip about celebrities.

I doubt even more that any man cares how big or small his best girl's tits are.

He wouldn't have her if they didn't do the trick.

• It's interesting girls seem to think small boobs are so unattractive. I have a strong preference for them, myself. Not that I'll date a girl just because of her boobs or anything.

• I'm not that super keen on big boobs.

Kiera Knightly looking beautiful as always.

Rachel Mcadams looks scary there, I'm imagining her covered in blood, playing around in deer guts.

Emma Watson, the girl next door. Had a thing for her since The Philosopher's Stone.

Olivia Wilde... is crazy hawt right there. Uhh...

• YES OLIVIA WILDE SHE IS BAE!!!
    If you didn't mention her i was gonna shout her out in the comments
    she is absolutely stunning!!! in every way, i wouldn't care if she had no boobs!

• Am I the only one who loves small breasts? :D

• This might be a bit of a biased opinion, but Keira Knightly is the hottest on this list because of her legs. (I'm a leg man)

• They should do a reverse list: Ugly celebrities with big breasts!

And I personally don't find some of these women attractive (just my opinion.)

• i really think ur missing the point and ur examples have WIDE range of boob sizes! some guys do not like the whole "boy" look. its not a personal attk but a preference, if i liked the boy look i would just be gay instead, way easier. some of those girls have very nice boobs. its not always about size. me i like a hand ful and while my hands are pretty large i do enjoy perky tits way more than just saggy mass. now that plastic tits have become more normal they have gotten in general ugly... its so hard to find a girl with a nice boob job now adays. everyone gets it done at like a gas station or something. scaring the hell out of ur boobs is never sexxxy.

• I really like all of these celebs because they are great at what they do but also cause they have small boobs. I was really happy to see you put Shakira's lyrics about small boobs in here.

Thank you for writing about small boobs and celebs too. Thank you for all of this.

• Is it possible to go one day on here without either seeing "Is my dick big enough?" or "Do guys like small boobs?"

• Cool.
    Now what?
    Seriously, the only people who think large breasts are needed to be considered beautiful are women.

• You can have small boobs and look sexy, you just have to make up for it. Great face, be fit, nice long hair, etc.

It's like how a guy can be sexy but not have abs. You can miss that section on the test and make up for it elsewhere.

• Very well put

• You don't have to "make up for it." some guys just don't care. Some of us are looking at other parts of the body from the start (the face in most cases).

Natalie isn't hot in spite of the lack of large breasts, she's hot because she's hot.

• @dandeus

lol. no. and natalie portman isn't hot in spite of small breasts, she just isn't hot. cute would be a more appropriate word.

• I live in SE Asia, have done so most of my adult life. There are exceptions but most Asian women are not overly endowed in the "Fun Bags" department. It is undeniable we have some stunningly beautiful woman here though. Everyone has a different taste, a good thing or all the guys would be after the same woman. Attraction is a first reaction, often based on a visual signal. Boobs may be a part of that but there are many other things that you take into account, quite quickly and subconsciously, before you get the signal back from your brain that tells you how you think of her. That signal will probably be quite different to the one received by the guy standing beside you looking at the same woman. For what it s worth, I like small boobs, given my location, that is perhaps fortunate as well?

• All of these women are very, very attractive and show that girls don't have to have big boobs to be attractive.

• More from Guys
    42

What Girls Said 30

• It was the gentlemen of this website that taught me that there are men who appreciate small breasts--and no small number, either. On all the boob size questions on this website, there's almost always at least a few guys saying they prefer small breasts. Knowing I don't have to be embarrassed or ashamed of my small breasts because there are people who actually LIKE them is liberating :)

• Olivia Wilde :')

• The p*rn star Skin Diamond had small breasts too c;
    http://i.imgur.com/4iUyXoD.jpg

• Love this, as A cup I constantly get put down about it because I live in a area that treats you like you aren't a woman if you don't have at least a C cup. I also had a worker at Victoria's Secret tell me that she wouldn't help me because they didn't carry training bras. Then there's all the people who have told me to get implants or put on weight.

Then there's this imaginary world people live in where they think we can wear anything, dead wrong. It's actually harder to shop. Crop top halters, strapless, low cut V necks, bandeaus, bralette tops, certain bikini tops and certain button downs are off limits for us.

• No, no, no. Your boobies are just fine. :)

• You should have asked to speak to the manager of the VS over that comment. No way they want to drive away customers with shit like that.

• yaay small boobs!

Also when having small boobs you will always look youthful and classy.

• These ladies are gorgeous.
    You have to be really pretty and really confident for a man to overlook your small boobs. Or fix it. I hate my tiny boobs and I am probably gonna implants.

• Ugh! Don't do that. Men who like boobs are babies.

• Don't worry there are plenty!

• I was going to say the Shakira line too! lol

The small breasts trend is coming back, and since I have massive boobs I'm left out. :'(

• Big boobs are great as well!

• So it only works if you have a pretty face?

• Small boobs look sexy if your body looks sexy in overall.

• No one ever said girls with small boobs are unattractive but i have to say that big boobs are feminine and appealing and that you somewhat put girls with big boobs down because you're butthurt

• I think yoz are butthurt insecure big breasted lady because I didn't say anything negative about big boobs ;)

• You said it indirectly and come on the majority of girls got small boobs so it's not even a big deal to have small breasts, no guy actually cares as long as you got a pretty face and when it suits your figure

• I did say nothing negatuve about big boobs.
      Also you can read my other myTake: Beautiful celebrities with big boobs

• all boob sizes are attractive

• You could've just put almost all of the models on the list... Haha

• Glad you posted this, I think a lot of girls forget that small boobs are awesome too. Like another girl said, I have big ones too but I think small ones look so cute on some girls.

• Both breast sizes have their pros and cons!!

• They can both be beautiful though :)

• I agree! Thank you for your comment!

• This just verifies what guys have been saying all along. They don't care!!!

• But the small breasted girls who worry about it won't stop worrying no matter how you try to show them it doesn't matter.

• Mila Kunis. I like big eyes more than big boobs. And Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde are gorgeous too! No matter what the size, boobs are amazing! Especially when coupled with the confidence to be proud of them.

• Small boobs I feel like freedom! And the world ain't holdin me down (*˘︶˘*)!

• I... needed this. Thanks lol (half joking)

• 32DD, I honestly wish I had smaller breast.

• All breast sizes have pros and cons!

• This makes me feel a lot better about having smaller boobs

• They'd probs look better with big boobs tho right?

• true, but Keira Knightley is anorexic

• p. s I'm a 36A sometimes a 34B and loving it
      I used to hate that I was kind of on the taller side and had small boobs, but now i think they look classy and more chic

• True. I used to think she was hot when I first saw her on Pirates of the Caribbean, but when the years went by, she got more and more skinny, to the point were I just can't find her attractive.

• More from Girls
    10