Beautiful Celebrities with Small Breasts

Why be sad for not having big boobs? Here are some celebrities with small boobs who look awesome!

1. Keira Knightley

Some beautiful celebrities with small breasts

She has apparently small boobs, but they look so hot on her! Small boobs don't make her less attractive as you see.

2. Natalie Portman

Very pretty, isn´t she?

3. Rachel Mcadams

Boobs are boobs!

4. Mila Kunis

She even got the title of the sexiest women alive! Small boobs don´t make you less sexier as you see.

5. Cameron Diaz

Cameron Diaz has an athletic body! Small boobs suit her perfect

6. Emma Watson

Emma Watson has small boobs too!

7. Rosie Huntigton

Gorgeous!!

8. Zoe Saldana

I always liked this woman. She seems natural beautiful!

9. Olivia Wilde

She has small perky boobs and they look awesome on her!

10. Shakira

She has small boobs and most guys agree that she is so sexy!

“Lucky that my breasts are small and humble so you don’t confuse them with mountains!”
- Shakira, Whenever, Wherever

Who of these women is your favourite?

Beautiful Celebrities with Big Breasts

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 63

• You can have small boobs and look sexy, you just have to make up for it. Great face, be fit, nice long hair, etc.

It's like how a guy can be sexy but not have abs. You can miss that section on the test and make up for it elsewhere.

• Very well put

• You don't have to "make up for it." some guys just don't care. Some of us are looking at other parts of the body from the start (the face in most cases).

Natalie isn't hot in spite of the lack of large breasts, she's hot because she's hot.

• @dandeus

lol. no. and natalie portman isn't hot in spite of small breasts, she just isn't hot. cute would be a more appropriate word.

• Shakira is my favourite by a big margin.
    To me, she is the standard of the beauty I always look for in a girl, not only for her body, but also in terms of personality, character, interests, beliefs and skills.
    Really, you can't get better than Shakira.
    And small breasts are lovely, cute and adorable, end of story.

• I really like all of these celebs because they are great at what they do but also cause they have small boobs. I was really happy to see you put Shakira's lyrics about small boobs in here.

Thank you for writing about small boobs and celebs too. Thank you for all of this.

• Breast size is overrated. My crush has small boobs.

• All of these women are very, very attractive and show that girls don't have to have big boobs to be attractive.

• Mmmmm yummy

• I have always thought that a beautiful face can make a man fall in love easier than a great body.
    When I think about finding the perfect woman I think about a beautiful face and the body would be a least concern; fat, skinny, small breasts, big breasts it wouldn't matter to me if she has a beautiful face.

• I like small boobs, but not as much as big 'uns. As long as they fit the body, then it's all good.

• i love girls who have small boobs too much they really so pretty :)

• I love skinny, petite, small breasted girls. It like I'm dating or fucking a high school sophomore or junior

• Oh my ridiculously sexy Goddess Keira Knightley. @_@ And Natalie Portaman and Olivia Wilde. @_@ I never stood a chance. Now I have to take a cold shower. -.- Thanks.

• Breasts don't make or break a girl. I prefer smaller boobs anyway

• 1. Natalie Portman
    2. Rachel McAdams
    3. Oiliva Wilde

• awww my favourite one is Shakira! I think she is the sexiest

• hot body, no argument. Its that voice that just turns me off.

• Am I the only one who loves small breasts? :D

• This might be a bit of a biased opinion, but Keira Knightly is the hottest on this list because of her legs. (I'm a leg man)

• Interesting. A lot of the female celebrities I find to be pretty are apparently all small breasted. Maybe that's my type?

• t may be your type! Check this and tell me then sure what you prefer:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8799-beautiful-celebrities-with-big-breasts

• Sofia Vergara is OK in the picture you linked, but in general I do not find her pretty at all. Just doing a quick image search on her, I actually find her to be somewhat hideous, honestly. Maybe I'm into girls with small boobs, don't know what to say.

• Or maybe you dont have a preference? haha
      you may be a buttman or a legman?

• All are my dream fantasy girl

• Small breasts are alright.

• is it bad i can't take my eyes off olivia wilde?

• More from Guys
    43

What Girls Said 31

• all boob sizes are attractive

• You could've just put almost all of the models on the list... Haha

• Small boobs look better with dresses and tops. Otherwise you would look so fat with big boobs :(

• They'd probs look better with big boobs tho right?

• Ok, but why was Rachel McAdam's boobs so much bigger in Mean Girls? lol

• they are more sexy then big boobs

• It's interesting how there are guys posting on here "no one cares. Seriously who cares."
    We do. I have been turned down SOLELY because of my breast size. I am slim and in shape and have small boobs because I am petite. But even though the rest of my body is great, guys don't like that they can't motorboat me and all that shit. Being rejected JUST because your boobs are small isn't a good feeling. Thats why we care.

• The right guy, won´t turn you down for something like that trust me!

• Ty :}

• Olivia Wilde :')

• No one ever said girls with small boobs are unattractive but i have to say that big boobs are feminine and appealing and that you somewhat put girls with big boobs down because you're butthurt

• I think yoz are butthurt insecure big breasted lady because I didn't say anything negative about big boobs ;)

• You said it indirectly and come on the majority of girls got small boobs so it's not even a big deal to have small breasts, no guy actually cares as long as you got a pretty face and when it suits your figure

• I did say nothing negatuve about big boobs.
      Also you can read my other myTake: Beautiful celebrities with big boobs

• freedom=small boobs :)

• I have triple Ds and I can honestly say I always found them unattractive I have been disgusted with myself which I know now not to feel I have looked through ways to reduce my breasts size I wanted to get a breast reduction I just hated them I would wear larger shirts that I did not even like I went as far as buying maternity wear it was horrible. but now I'm slowly beginning to accept my body its hard Im not going to lie but everyone is beautiful. You don't need huge breasts to be this most gorgeous woman in the world same with larger breasted woman you don't need smaller breast to love yourself more I get it I felt it. That's all this post kinda made me sad. @us all thinking the other side of the lawn is greener.

• How much do you weigh and what height do u have?
      I am sure they are proportionate to your body.
      All sizes are great!

• Yeah, I still wear loose clothes because I feel like people will go back to judging me but I am almost getting to my happy place. it still gives me anxiety but I've got lots of support from friends and family that is making slowly continue loving myself..👍

• @anonymous - If it happened in Jr high I can guarantee that the girls who did so were just jealous, and I'm not saying that simply to make you feel better - it's the truth. <3 Jr high is the nastiest of the ages and were all lucky to have gotten out alive, haha. So don't worry and definitely look into breast reduction if they're causing you pain. Take care.

• "If you're a stunning celebrity, small boobs are totally okay."

Um alright lol.

I prefer "no matter who you are or what you look like, there's someone who will appreciate your body. "

• I... needed this. Thanks lol (half joking)

• Mila Kunis. I like big eyes more than big boobs. And Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde are gorgeous too! No matter what the size, boobs are amazing! Especially when coupled with the confidence to be proud of them.

• It was the gentlemen of this website that taught me that there are men who appreciate small breasts--and no small number, either. On all the boob size questions on this website, there's almost always at least a few guys saying they prefer small breasts. Knowing I don't have to be embarrassed or ashamed of my small breasts because there are people who actually LIKE them is liberating :)

• Small boobs I feel like freedom! And the world ain't holdin me down (*˘︶˘*)!

• It's not about the boobs. It's all about the face. So as long as you have a good looking face, none of the rest matters.

• "Anyway, I did it for small boobs because big breasted women aren't that insecure"

Um, my breasts are a D and I get called a fatass by men and no one has ever complimented me on my breasts. I am fucking insecure.

• 32DD, I honestly wish I had smaller breast.

• All breast sizes have pros and cons!

• So it only works if you have a pretty face?

• Small boobs look sexy if your body looks sexy in overall.

• More from Girls
    11