Beautiful Celebrities with Big Breasts

So, I wrote a similar myTake about small boobs and I thought it is time to write about big boobs as well.

1. Scarlett Johansson

Beautiful Celebrities with Big Breasts

This picture is probably the most known of her!

2. Pamela Anderson

Although they are fake, I wanted to add them as I know that most guys find them hot.

3. Kate Upton

I am not really a fan of Kate Upton but she has big boobs, so she is on the list!

4. Christina Hendricks

5. Katy Perry

Agreed, Katy Perry is gorgeous!

6. Kim Kardashian

Most people on this site dont seem to like her, but she has many fans so she is on the list!

7. Kelly Brook

With a breast size of 34DD!

8. Nicki Minaj

She is mostly known for her big butt but she has big boobs as well (althought they may be fake ).

9. Beyonce

Beyonce is proud of her curves and this is what makes her beautiful!

10. Sofia Vergara

I love this woman she seems so confident and beautiful!

Note: she may have had breast implants but no one can be sure!

Who of these girls is your favourite?

Also you can read my other myTake about small boobs as well and tell me which women are more beatiful!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 60

• I would take a small breasted Olivia Wilde over all these women

freedeskwallpapers.com/.../Olivia-Wilde-8.jpg

• Kate upton just has a square torso... not beutiful at all (in my opinion).

• I agree!

• her body is good it's fit she's just not curvy, but she is pretty in an average everyday way

• i actually think she´s below average. just her boobs justify her model status.

• what is the point of this?

• this isn't a "take" on anything. it's just a list of women with large breasts. maybe I should make a post "people wearing jeans"

• Don't care for Kim K personally but she has restored 1950's vision of fertility symbol women, which is not a bad thing.

To wit: Sophia Loren.
    www.secretitaly.it/.../...orts-1328508005-7923.jpg

• she hasn't in my opinion she looks nothing like 1950's women that just blow her out of the water.

• This needs to stop. All women are beautiful - regardless of breast size, stomach size, leg size, arm size, any size.

• Such an idiotic statement. Most women are not beautiful, and the same applies to men. Most people are mundane looking. The obsessive need to be perceived as beautiful that even leads to the "everyone is beautiful" sentiments is so irritating and shallow.

• Beauty is a qualitative value. If everyone is beautiful, the concept of beautiful becomes diluted and meaningless.

• How can the concept of beautiful become meaningless? Do you not see the beauty of everything in this universe?

• No, no, no! More small boobies! :D

• Nicki Minaj hot? Hahaha what a joke. I guess the rest are beautiful/hot in their own way though some of them are not my type. But Nicki Minaj looks like a troll doll, how is she in this list again?

• Zooey Deschanel or Olivia wilde over all of these ! And they are small Breasted !

Zooey Deschanel :
    41.media.tumblr.com/...lq05gpBHC21qi6tieo1_500.jpg
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Zooey+Deschanel+%2816%29.jpg

OLivia wilde :

• Umm.. big natural boobs also FTW!!

• These are perfect boobs for my type:

cdn.rsvlts.com/.../...2014-12-17-at-2.21.52-PM.jpg

basically a medium size I guess

• Scarlett Johanson has been shown to have mathematically perfect breasts based upon the golden ratio.

That's not implants. That's genes.

• Urgh... Pam Anderson, Kate Upton, Nicki Minaj, and Katy Perry are all haggard. And Kim Kardashian is only so-so. Looks like another case of being so distracted by the giant breasticles that nobody is looking at the rest of the woman's body and face to see how unappealing they are.

• I don't find Nikki Minaj hot at all

• Christina Hendricks looks like she's on more than crack in that pic lol

• Oh my god make it stop

• I love redheads more than any other type of woman so Christina Hendricks would be my favorite of the 10. Although if you posted some more reds I might pic someone else.

• Of the 10 you posted, I say:
    1. Sofia Vergara
    2. Katy Perry
    3. Scarlett Johansson

• Then we have the same taste cause I agree!
      Did you read the other about small boobs? And what do you think?

• you found it?

• I commented on it.

• the girls in the small boobs list were way hotter than the majority of these women

• Scarlett Johansson is the sexiest of them all... rest are just ok.. i like her so much!!!

• you girls are idiots. Why are you idolizing people based on the way they they look after years of plastic surgery. you'll never look like them and along with that, you dont know if theyre truly good looking due to their status. This is why women are complete morons. You will NEVER see guys worshipping a man simply because he had some sort of cosmetic surgery but for women... Ridiculous..

• More from Guys
    40

What Girls Said 35

• I don't know why these takes are being promoted on a website specifically for relationship advice, as well as containing many users with self image issues and insecurity. The last thing they need is seeing all these attractive women. MyTakes are meant for useful articles, not bullets points with pictures.

• I love big breasts, but must be natural. I am not a fan of fake ones. That being said, great take! Scarlett is gorgeous. I will add a few of my favorites:

Salma Hayek
    i742.photobucket.com/.../salma-hayek-boobs.jpg

Monica Bellucci
    http://i.imgur.com/IJWFVfR.jpg

A classic- Jayne Mansfield
    www.curbsideclassic.com/.../jayne-mansfield-1.jpg

• How can you write a take about beautiful women with small boobs telling girls don't be sad and then write a take about women with big boobs with half of the women on this list are not natural. What kind of message are you trying to send here? It would make sense if you didn't have the women on this list with fake boobs but you didn't like seriously your take is a joke. Also Beyonce's boobs are not big she just knows how to pick a good push up bra.

• My message is that all sizes can look great. And honestly there are somw girls who have decided to have breast implants we should respect them too.

• Beyonce doesn't have big boobs?

At least in my opinion.
    img.phombo.com/.../...ack_1-24.jpg_Picture_-_5.jpg

• Pretty much everyone of these women have fake boobs... So basically fake boobs are hot? That's... Ground breaking

• Fake boobs are not hot. they are not even real to begin the discussion.

• I'm just saying, most men find those women attractive, Scarlett's boobs are real. The rest are fake. It is very rare to find a thin woman with huge boobs. Boobs are fat and most women don't mostly store their fat in the boobs. I think if she actually wanted to give a good representation of big boobs she should of picked women who have real boobs

• Most of them have implants.

• Shouldn't this only be natural boobs?

Beyonce has small boobs:

styleslum.com/.../beyonce-boob-job.jpg

So, the fake ones are certainly: Beyonce, Nicky Minaj, Pamela Anderson and I think Christina Hendricks (she always had bigger breasts, but then again, gaining most of your weight in only breasts - sounds strange to me... maybe I'm wrong). O. o

• I don't know who has fake boobs, the internet has before and after pictures if anyone. I am only surw about Pamela and Nicki Minaj!

• I think Beyonce just pushed hers up so bad that they look as if they're going to pop. I dont believe she got breast implants.

• I don't know... but I don't see how she could've pushed them up so much that all that pops out...

• I don't know if Pamela Anderson counts, because those aren't actually hers lol. I think it only counts if it's a natural thing, not something that was given to them by a good plastic surgeon.

• Nikki Minaj and the word "beautiful" should not be in the same sentence. You can't call a gremlin beautiful can you? You can put her in a the take "trolls with big breasts" :)

• Sofia Vergara is a queen. Word.

• I think Sofia vergara is really funny and confident, plus she's gorgous, so she would be #1

• She is the best!

• Most of those boobs surprised me. I don't remember Scarlett Johansson, Kate Upton, and Beyonce breasts being THAT big. I mean in movies and stuff they are still big but in these pictures they look bigger for some odd reason. Maybe they photoshoped to make them look bigger. Also Sofia Vergara in the green top and blue jeans picture. Those boobs look real and not as big as the one where she is in a green dress. If she did get a boob job I don't understand y. Her boobs look big enough in those other 2 pictures.

• The only girl on your post who might actually have natural breasts, is Beyonce, and she does not have big boobs, that's just a push up, she's actually small to average, and probably natural... the rest are all fake... and in today's world, it's rare to find an authentic famous person, they all at least have some work done, if it's not implants, it's like slightly lifting... and there's nothing wrong with that, because they are magnified in the big screen and they need to look good... But anyway, fake stuff is not appealing to me so i'll go with Beyonce!, even if I don't like her music... and sofia is the prettiest!!

• Kate upton is gross

• I actually kind of agree i actual find kate a real turn off those bazooka's just dont look right on her even if natural but i suspect faking is going on.

• There's nothing attractive About her body shape at all even with all that photoshop She's so.. wide with no shape at all like her face is pretty but these days who's isnt?

• I completely agree, she has hips and a waist like sponge bob lol
      and her boobs aren't in proportion with the rest of her body...
      Proportion, symmetry, and body shape are crucial to attractiveness, she lacks in those departments, her face is kind of cute, but i dont find her beautiful at all

• I like how most of these are based on fake boobies XD

• Umm I don't know about pam and kim the rest are great lol hey wait your missing kat dennings her breast are gorge! Lol I really love sofia though she taught me how to embrace my breast and overall curves gotta love her ! And by the way her breast are natural trust me on this one.

• No one has ever said big boobs are unattractive. That's why someone else wrote a take on small boobs... because THEY are the one's that are usually seen as less feminine.

• Same person who posted this take posted the small boobs take

• Big breasted women have insecurities too..

• Lots of guys aren't into big boobs.

• Scarlett Johansson no doubt she's amazing and the fact she fit those in a skin tight body suit blows my mind

• I'm glad you did one about big boobs also so you're not being biased XD
    And my favorite one out of these? Hmm... I think I'd have to go with either Beyoncé or Nicki Minaj. They're both really pretty, even without their bodies!

• never thought scarlet johansson was pretty years ago.. she's better now.. the rest are ok.. kate upton has a weird body

• I also never found the appeal on Scarlett

• More from Girls
    15