How much would you rate me? (VIDEO WISE)? Can you guess my nationality?

I made a post last time saying how pictures sometimes don't do us NO justice at all. Videos are much closer to how a person in actuality would look like in real life. I decided to be the first one to come up with the rate me system video wise :) It's MUCH accurate and many have agree that it would be much better to rate this way.

LMAO! I seem conceited in this video. I did not speak or whatsoever but lmfao PLEASE DO NOT MIND ME TRYING to look good ahaha. I even laughed myself looking at it. I do stupid shit like this all the time. If you don't like rate me system... Then just SKIP duh!

....
Body

Most Helpful Guy

• :) I'm the guy with the advice regarding that dude and his gf :P
    If anything the guy is intimidated by your looks.

You in my opinion: One fit and hot babe! You are beautiful. you'd certainly catch my attention. :)
    And i don't blame you for constantly touching your hair like that :P
    i think i'd become obsessed around you too. Sorry but there's lots of dirty thoughts running through my mind right now
    Dominican Republic. Are all girls like that there?

• Lol yeah. Plenty of girls like that in Dominican Republic. I have Turkish in me. I'm latina basically :)

• and of course that i got it wrong. It should of been "muy". I need to learn my spanish.

• No, I don't speak it. M grandmother is Turkish. Yeah is "Muy" :)

What Guys Said 67

• I don't normally rate people, but as a guy, I'd put you on the attractive list.

Please use those looks responsibly...

• Sorry, but I found myself getting turned on!

I commend you for this novel idea! I could do this all day long! Everybody upload videos!

But just talk, so we can get an idea of your personality!

I don't rate in numbers. But you're hot. Nice body, good energy, a sense of humour. You don't look like you take yourself too seriously.

No idea on your ethnicity. Not even going to try and guess. Mixed race of some sort.

• Lmao, i even laughed at the video myself. I do stupid things like this all the time lol

• be stupid again and talk in your next one :D

• Ahaha, nah... GAGers are going to be like "look at this conceited b1tch, she just fishing for more compliments" haha.I'll be like "no, I'm not... Ok maybe just a little bit... Ok you got me, I am but today someone called me ugly and i was feeling a bit insecure" hahaha

• First thought was East Indian area but Caribbean might fit better

Rating would be from a Texas point of view, as others will have their views from homelands. At your age, probably upper half all-in-all. As time passes, thinking you will improve on whatever rating you get naturally. Some design thoughts as to hair and makeup might be in the cards. Clothes that better enhance/showcase your body would be apropos.

• I'd say you're a 7. You seem to take care of your body. I strongly suspect other men would rate you higher. It's just the hair style isn't really my taste.

How can we possibly tell your nationality? You don't speak in the video so we don't know your accent. Race and ethnicity (the question I think you were really asking) don't tell about a person's nationality. You could be a citizen of Japan for all I know. If I had to guess, I might say you come from the People's Republic of Vanity. (Sorry, I had to poke a little fun at you). Ok, so perhaps you're from the Caribbean?

The battery needs replacing on your smoke detector.

• LOL! I'm Dominican! Latina

• I might not be the right person to ask. Don't get me wrong, I think you have a sweet face, but because of my personal taste, your hair isn't your strong suit. However, since you did ask, I'd have to say curly. It's cute that way. You know, coming from me that may be quite a compliment! I normally don't much care for curly hair, but it seems to suit you.

• Ah ok, thanks :)

• Body is damn near perfect. As for your face/head the only area of improvement I would say is the hair, and its not even a major one - just try to bring it back and leave your face more open.

If I was to give a number, I would say 7+

• Latina?
    Me gusta tu forma de ver :)

• Gracias :) Si soy Latina. Dominicana pero tengo turkia en mi :)

• thanks :)
      by the way was that Sushmita Sen in your profile pic on Youtube?

• Yes :) love that woman

• 10 because you have no make up.
    I would say Afghanistan or Latino :D

• Looks like she mixed.

• I am gonna guess you speak Portuguese and somewhere in south America like Argentina or Brazil. And Oh yeah you are hot 7.5/10 my favorite part of the video was when you moved your knees out of the way and got to see how big your boobs were. And by the way nice ass!

• you'd look good with a make over. some makeup on your eyes would really make them pop. also your hair seems a bit thick.

as for race I'll guess 1/4 targaryen, 3/4 unsullied.

• I rate you a 10, i knew a girl who looked like you
    i liked her but lost contact with her, i do say your
    rationality is Latina/ White /Black, you could be
    White/Black.

• Wow, 10? That's high lol. Thanks :)

• Wow, that's a crazy story. But thanks for rating :)

• Your very welcome..) xD

• Puerto Rican.

• You are pretty, you have a very nice body, nice belly and hips and a great ass and tits. Yeah, I'd have sex with you for sure! When shall I pick you up for a date? ;)

• Latin. I am Swedish myself

• Latina, mixed with African American.

• Latina. Latina are a mixture of black, European, and native :)

• You look super hot!! Incredible body and hair! You're face is gorgeous too. Might I be as bold to say you have an amazing looking ass! You should weal leggings/yoga pants everyday!

• So here it is , this is what you were talking about that day. I said 9/10 but after looking at this I guess I'd go with 10/10 without a blink

• lol Yeah im not feeling the body language in the video, but your photos look good.

• I think this is just a cry for attention. Come on, you have to know you're hot. Hot girls always do.

• Lol, my last rating in pics went horrible. I got plenty of 4s... Hard to believe. I guess pics were super horrible

• You're definitely not ugly. I don't like number ratings but you're an attractive woman.

• Me gusta Dominicana

• No problem. I'll meet you at your house tonight :p

• Saweeeeet. Dancing has always been one of my weaknesses so it's nice having a proper teacher ;)

• you are beautiful. Your face is.
    you are right, instead of a make-upped still photo videos will be better to judge beauty but if it shows whole your body from different sides and angles. so i think u better upload such a video :)

• Thanks. I just hot rated 4 in face yikes but i guess its subjective :)

• You're a 11/10 Latina. So..about making babies..

• Ten, nothing less.

• I'd give you a 8/10. Nice body and I like your hair.

• 8/10 would take out for a nice dinner and call you afterward.

• Nice legs (msg2shrt)

• Thanks :) you must be a leg man

• Haha well pretty much every guy I have spoken with irl about this likes asses/legs more than tits.

• Nationality? Its impossible to guess that, on anyone just by looking at them... Nations are just drawn up on a line and passed to anyone (even if they don't look, speak, act, dress, like everyone else in that nation)

• So true. Rate me then if you won't guess :p video wise then pic. Be honest idc :)

• Yea I have never had a bad time there, Thanks for the nostalgia, Imma go back this year ;-)

• Not to mention our rice, bean, and chicken

• I would rate you a lot. And you are Dominicana by the way ;)

• HOT! 9.5/10. I love how we share an x infront of our name too.

Great face and amazing body. Love the way you look into the camera and fullness of your hair

• You are insanely gorgeous to me. If your personality is as desirable as your appearance then I want you.

• More from Guys
    37

What Girls Said 33

• id i was a guy...id stalk you too. them curves! CAN YOU SHARE?

latina. Peruvian? SOMETHING SPANISH.

• You're very pretty! I'm going to take a wild guess and say...Cuban? Lol I have no idea.

• You're really pretty and clearly in great shap. I'd give you an 8.5.

Oh and you're a Latina =)

• Black and Brazilian?

I don't know...that's my best guess...

• Um you look Hispanic like maybe Dominican, Puerto Rican or mixed like White and Black? You're pretty too, kudos for the confidence to post a video and pics and not get shy or embarrassed! :D

• Mexican and pretty. I like the fact that you don't seem to use make-up or much of it anyway.:) But I'm a girl, so what do I know about what guys find attractive right.:D

• I'm latina, from the Dominican republic. No,, i didn't have make up on here :)

• You look abit like Michelle from fast and furious. You're very pretty. 8/10.

• You're gorgeous and you have an amazing body!!! Wow!

• Very pretty. Are you from Costa Rica, Puerto Rico?

• Body: 10/10 you have a great body, be proud of it!
    Face: 6, but you could be at least an 8! Start to use some makeup, not much, some lip gloss, mascara, eyeliner,... as far as I can see you have great skin and you don't have to use anything else to look good... you have a great potential, that's for sure!

• Thanks for the advice. Mascara scare me though because i already have long thick eyelashes and it just makes them look super long. Do you know any mascara just to thicken the eyelashes and and make it darker, rather than long?

• I think you should wear mascara, and if you have beautiful long eyelashes (lucky you!) it is a bonus. You would look great, just give it a try! I would recommand you Volume Flash by Rimmel London, unfortunately I cannot post a link , but you can google it. :-*

• North African? :)

• From brazil?
    some type of latin (puertorican/dominican)? hispanic/black mix?

i like your body, not in a lesbian way.

• I also think you are gorgeous! Love your hair, face and hips :)

• You're pretty! Are you from Spain?

• I'll admit I laughed at the video. You're pretty. You are from Venezuela or Colombia.

• Dominican?

• Probably from venezuela mixed with african-american

• you look dominican :)

• you have a nice body :)

• Your Lebanese?

• You are In very good shape
    Can I exchange with you hahah

• That video is so funny. Why do you ask about your looks all the time? You've done this before

• To me this question is more of what they think nationality wise than in lookks for me. But there's no harmi in rating VIDEO WISE. I decided to do a rate me but VIDEO WISE. Video is better than pics. I feel pics do no justice.

• Right on that one!

• This is kinda conceited and ridiculous not saying you are but it comes off that way to me I don't think you should care that much

• How the hell did you get to a question that is over one month old?

Anyways I don't think this comment was necessary. If you don't like these question there's always the "Next" button.

• Brutal honesty warning:

Face: 6.5
    Positives:
    - You have a gorgeous tan.
    - Your cheekbones, chin, and general facial structure is symmetrical.
    - Your eyes are a really nice colour.
    Negatives:
    - Your skin tone appears to be quite uneven.
    - You're nose is quite big
    - You're hair would look nicer straightened/slightly wavy and maybe a bit darker.
    - You're lips curve down (personal dislike), and close rather strangely.

Body: 7.5

Overall, an average of 7.
    I never give 10s, and 9s are reserved for supermodels.

• Thanks for your opinion. My skin is even though. It's the camera lighting and the sun brightness from the room that makes it appear like that :)

• u have a nice body but i think with some natural makeup and a new hairdo you could get to a 9.
    for now id say 7.

• Good body... Wear makeup to improve your face.

• Your body is good.. doesn't look like you got it that way - looks like genetics. you could improve by spending some time in the gym. Your arms are very skinny. Anyway for the body id say you're working with a 7/8... face is a 4. my opinion is that you could raise that by improving your hair- either leave it in its natural curls or get it chemically straightened so that is a more softer flowly look. Your complexion is uneven and this could be improved with better care and also I think with age as you do look very young.

• Stating* Tone*

• if you're so confident then why did you make your profile private AND upload a pic of some other woman instead of yourself.. hahahahahhaahhahahaha

• You look mexican and I'd rate u a 7

• i would say black/native american..

or black hispanic..which would be dominican or puerto rican

• you're super pretty im jealous

• I'm sure you are beautiful as well. Everyone with their unique beauty :)

• More from Girls
    3