Rate me on how attractive you find me (as a guy)?

rate how attractive u find me and if you think im ugly af how do i change

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty darn cool.
    8/10

Great picture by the way , a lot of details about you without saying a word.
    You're a fan of the arts , likes drawing and books. A fan of animals , birds and cats.
    Probably one of those creative independent girls.

Definitely a fan of the environment judging by the number of cloth bags you have.
    Probably came from a quite liberal and laid back family as well , can get a bit feisty at times but mostly it's not mean mannered.

I think you're gorgeous so no worries , boys your age would be falling head over heels for ya.
    Definitely not one of those girls who put herself "out there" , more human than animal dare I say.

• Note : I'm not saying I'm not finding you not attracting by using the word "boys your age" , but you're under 18 so... I gotta be careful about what I say if you understand.

And by the put herself "out there" , I mean you don't present yourself as a "meat show" if you get what I'm saying. You're presenting yourself as a person with many layers of depth.

• Brain fart : the words got jumbled up on as they leave my head to my fingertips , hope you understand lol

What Guys Said 13

• Personally, im not into the style of clothes. Your hair looks nice but isn't my preference either. Cute face though. So based off your profile pic - 7/10

• You look healthy. That's what is important, not how pele whomdon'tneven know your name 'rate' you!!

• You have a good bone structure, big pretty eyes and full lips.

Not a fan of the pink hair though, I get your style and everything, but I don't think your doing yourself justice dying your hair pink and wearing that top.

Definitely a good looking chick, judging from the picture. Good for you!

• You look beautiful 😘 perhaps slightly emo (not in a bad way) but you are a pretty young girl.

• You are quite attractive.
    The colored hair is OK, but it might be better to use a more conventional color.
    7/10

• You look awsome, wear some else tho, don't like the shirt your wearing. Trade that for a more girls graphic t shirt or something.

• Assessment deferred to a later date. Its not fair to judge when you still developing

• 6 your rate would go up if you got rid of the fake pink hair.

• You look great to me.

• For you are 7 or 8 outta 10 on attractiveness..

• $50 lol :P

• Under 17? this is gross

• Don't like your hairstyle color 4/10.

What Girls Said 1

• Gorgeous and edgy!