Rate my profile picture?

Rate me from 1-10? :) Just plain curiosity! Honest answers are always appreciated :D

Here's a different picture of me, without that much makeup on, and my hair not styled - for those of you wanting to see me more natural and not done up http://imgur.com/ZSABOLq

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 30

• You've got this Traditional Deva look going on which doesn't in the least bit align with my tastes. 6/10.

• aww, really? what makes you say that though?

• The hairstyle, the make-up, the blue lace shirt, the earrings, your posture- along with the contrast, items, and of colors in the background.

Keep in mind I did rate you as being above average... I recognize you're beautiful but I don't find you attractive.

• It's alright! It's not the first time I've been classified as a diva, so I was just wondering why you thought that

• Solid 8 out of 10 for both pictures. Now, if I knew you in person and what your personality is like, beliefs and morals, and if we had chemistry... depending on that it'd either go down or it'd go up. :)

• I dont like these questions, their such thirst traps. We both know your good looking I guess you just wanna hear it a lot.. anyway I factor ass greatly into my equation so I can't rate you.

• A 7 which is an outstanding rate in my book

• 8.68/10 bit like that song by The Streets.. 'Fit but you know it'

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=64gvmHKWaWc

• Wow... Never met a Dane with such beautiful long hair!

• Aw x_x you remind me of this girl I use to have a crush on.. like hard. Time for a feel trip.

Jk

But you are pretty adorable.

• Not a fan of long flowing black hair. And your shirt isn't the best. But guy you're pretty regardless so...

A 7.

My personal opinion nonetheless.

• I give u a 9!

• Smililing/10

• Beautiful! 8-9/10.

• Honestly I'll give you a 10. Very pretty. Nice long hair. Pretty eyes and a beautiful smile. A pretty smile is my weakness. Very nice.

• Isn't this the second time you've asked to rate your pic?

• I don't understand why there are so many people saying I've asked this before? :O I haven't though, this is definitely the first time

• Can i call you Sarah? ok sarah you need to calm down, i was just messing with you haha cause you're good looking... Gotcha haha and i'l give you a 8.3

• Long silky hair lalalala... I am seduced.

• Profile pic - 7
    The other pic - 10

The second one is much better, it's crass but I'd smash the girl in the profile pic and fall in love with the woman in the selfie

• You've asked this question many times since the last fortnight cupcake !!

• Haha what are you talking about, I haven't asked this question before

• I agree, I have seen you ask this before. You look fine, just like everyone else that asks this

• I really don't know what you are talking about, since this is definitely the first time I've asked this :/ If you've seen it before, then it definitely wasn't me

• 8.5/10 you've asked this question before, but oh well i like answering these questions lol.

• I remember giving you a rating of 8/10 before and I now give you a rating of 8/10. Very beautiful.

• Your eyes are so beautiful and you are so naturally beautiful.

9.5/10 - amaze-balls.

• 6/10. Love your smile and hair, but simply not my preference.

• You look like an NRI. Straight hair, earrings, 8.5/10

• I don't give ratings but wow! You are gorgeous! Why did you feel the need to make a rating question?

• $25 is enough

• Sharuk Khan would be pleased.

Not gonna rate. You are cute. :)

• Very pretty 7.5-8

• 5 outta 10.

• For me you are 7 outta 10 for me.

• I'd give you a 10 - you're hot!!!

• Your very lovely

• 7 or 8 assuming the picture is a fairly accurate representation.

What Girls Said 9

• You're a 10 Sarah, no BS.
    I can't believe you have a better smile than I do, at least in the pic.
    You bling. :))

• You still look beautiful.

8.5

• This is gonna be creepy... but how do you make your hair so healthy looking? lol

• I'll give you a ten

• You asked this question many times -.-

• You don't look too danish :)), but you are stunning, honestly ;X. Beautiful skin, hair and eyes.

• Not ugly ^^ but I think personality is more important than beautifully. ^^

• Ok you've asked this before. I remember seeing your pics.

• Beautiful eyes and smile! I'd give you a 7,5/10 :)