Rate my profile picture?

Rate me from 1-10? :) Just plain curiosity! Honest answers are always appreciated :D

Updates:
Here's a different picture of me, without that much makeup on, and my hair not styled - for those of you wanting to see me more natural and not done up http://imgur.com/ZSABOLq

2|1
9|31

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 30

• You've got this Traditional Deva look going on which doesn't in the least bit align with my tastes. 6/10.

1|0
    0|0
    • aww, really? what makes you say that though?

• The hairstyle, the make-up, the blue lace shirt, the earrings, your posture- along with the contrast, items, and of colors in the background.

Keep in mind I did rate you as being above average... I recognize you're beautiful but I don't find you attractive.

• It's alright! It's not the first time I've been classified as a diva, so I was just wondering why you thought that

• Solid 8 out of 10 for both pictures. Now, if I knew you in person and what your personality is like, beliefs and morals, and if we had chemistry... depending on that it'd either go down or it'd go up. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like these questions, their such thirst traps. We both know your good looking I guess you just wanna hear it a lot.. anyway I factor ass greatly into my equation so I can't rate you.

2|1
    0|0
  • A 7 which is an outstanding rate in my book

0|0
    0|0
  • 8.68/10 bit like that song by The Streets.. 'Fit but you know it'

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=64gvmHKWaWc

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow... Never met a Dane with such beautiful long hair!

1|0
    1|0
  • Aw x_x you remind me of this girl I use to have a crush on.. like hard. Time for a feel trip.

Jk

But you are pretty adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of long flowing black hair. And your shirt isn't the best. But guy you're pretty regardless so...

A 7.

My personal opinion nonetheless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I give u a 9!

0|0
    0|0
  • Smililing/10

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful! 8-9/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I'll give you a 10. Very pretty. Nice long hair. Pretty eyes and a beautiful smile. A pretty smile is my weakness. Very nice.

0|0
    1|0
  • Isn't this the second time you've asked to rate your pic?

2|0
    0|0
    • I don't understand why there are so many people saying I've asked this before? :O I haven't though, this is definitely the first time

• Can i call you Sarah? ok sarah you need to calm down, i was just messing with you haha cause you're good looking... Gotcha haha and i'l give you a 8.3

• Long silky hair lalalala... I am seduced.

0|0
    0|0
  • Profile pic - 7
    The other pic - 10

The second one is much better, it's crass but I'd smash the girl in the profile pic and fall in love with the woman in the selfie

0|0
    0|0
  • You've asked this question many times since the last fortnight cupcake !!

2|0
    0|1
    • Haha what are you talking about, I haven't asked this question before

• Show All
    • I agree, I have seen you ask this before. You look fine, just like everyone else that asks this

• I really don't know what you are talking about, since this is definitely the first time I've asked this :/ If you've seen it before, then it definitely wasn't me

• 8.5/10 you've asked this question before, but oh well i like answering these questions lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember giving you a rating of 8/10 before and I now give you a rating of 8/10. Very beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes are so beautiful and you are so naturally beautiful.

9.5/10 - amaze-balls.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6/10. Love your smile and hair, but simply not my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like an NRI. Straight hair, earrings, 8.5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give ratings but wow! You are gorgeous! Why did you feel the need to make a rating question?

0|0
    1|0
  • $25 is enough

0|1
    0|0
  • Sharuk Khan would be pleased.

Not gonna rate. You are cute. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty 7.5-8

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 outta 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me you are 7 outta 10 for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give you a 10 - you're hot!!!

0|0
    1|0
  • Your very lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 or 8 assuming the picture is a fairly accurate representation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• You're a 10 Sarah, no BS.
    I can't believe you have a better smile than I do, at least in the pic.
    You bling. :))

0|0
    0|0
  • You still look beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is gonna be creepy... but how do you make your hair so healthy looking? lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll give you a ten

0|0
    0|0
  • You asked this question many times -.-

1|1
    0|0
  • You don't look too danish :)), but you are stunning, honestly ;X. Beautiful skin, hair and eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not ugly ^^ but I think personality is more important than beautifully. ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok you've asked this before. I remember seeing your pics.

0|0
    0|1
  • Beautiful eyes and smile! I'd give you a 7,5/10 :)

0|0
    1|0