Rate me! I'm curious! Rate me?

Rate me? I'm not terribly insecure, just curious. I'd like to know what people think. You know the drill, scale of 1-10.

http://imgur.com/EVNatZW
http://imgur.com/1u2BfbU
http://imgur.com/XDZ9KAy

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, you look like one of my friend's sisters, so I have to tread carefully here ;)
    Number ratings are weird, so just going to give some descriptions.

First off, you're cute. You have a really nice figure (do you dance or do track?), it's a really nice quality. You have a cute face, kind of like a chipmunk (haha, it's a good thing--and it's why you remind me of someone I know). Those are your best qualities.

And if I may, a couple of suggestions:

I think you could be more bold with your hair. I think maybe some highlights and a new style would really kick your looks up a notch. It's a touch simple right now, but you could really use your hair to your advantage.

The other is fashion. It seems you're a bit taller, correct? So you want to choose clothing which will take the emphasis off your height. Notice in your pictures, most of your shirts/dresses have vertical lines, and that draws the eyes upward and downward--since you are a little taller, that's not what you want (although you always want everything to lead to your face, ultimately). So horizontal stripes will suit you better than vertical, as they'll have a widening effect. Some kind of pattern would also be good, like a floral or paisley design.

Take the picture where you're in the green dress (actually hard to tell the right color because of the photo quality). Since it's vertical, and all one color, it makes you look really tall. Here, if you add a sash of some kind (and of a different color), it will add some nice visual contrast and break up the vertical element of your figure. Shawls and other accessories will also particularly be your friends.

The last thing is color--you have lighter skin, hair, and eyes (hard to tell with your camera). But you are wearing darker colors--they're overwhelming your face a bit. If you lighten up the colors a bit, people eye's will be drawn to your face more, which is where you want them looking.

Hope that was better than giving a number ;)

• Wow. That's really nice, thank you. I'm about to head in for a hair appointment next week, so I'll keep that in mind. And I'm shopping later this week, so definitely helpful for my wardrobe.

And I do run track... Am I your friends sister? /gasp!

And a chipmunk face, lol. I know that my cheeks get rather round when I'm smiling. Lol.

• @asker
      haha, relief has been sighed ;)
      and about 9 siblings missing, so definitely not my friend's sister, haha

• Wow, that's a lot of siblings! Lol.

What Guys Said 44

• I wasn't sure when I saw the first picture
    But you looked amazing in the other two, the second one showed a great body and face
    Overall that black dress looks really good on you so I'd give you a 7(keep in mind I never give 10's so thats pretty high in my book the other 2 points are earned through personality!
    Hope it helped :)

• Your a 7/10 but i think on a good day even 8/10. the pictures are little too bury

if you like u can also change your style little bit? but if you like this style then stay with it

• 9/10

Seems like i'm rating high compared to other guys.
    But i guess i'm a sucker for "natural" girls, I like how you aren't covered in 5" of make up :)
    + I also have a thing for thin woman so you are scoring really high with me :)
    I like your hair in the 2nd & 3rd pictures as well...

And watching that 2nd pick i can only imagine taking you out to a dance. I'm sure you catch quite some eyes when you go out like that.

• I hate to disappoint you, lol, but guys don't really look at me too long it seems. But I really appreciate your rating, it means a lot to me.

I've been told more guys would look twice if I would put out. But I refuse, so I guess it's a good price to pay. Lol.

• And that's the way make up should be used.
      It's to make up - not to make over. It's not Halloween every freaking day, no need to put on masks etc.

• Lol, agreed. I just hide my blemishes, do some eye makeup (I love my eyes, lol), and call it good. Maybe blush if it's a special day.

• very pretty smile. attractive body, pretty eyes
    somewhere in the 7s

• What a difference between the pictures. The first looks awkward -- but the other two show a very nice body, great smile, and beautiful eyes.

• Yeah. The first was just to show a friend a new dress I'd gotten, lol. But thank you!

• You look very similar to a friend of mine. Unfortunately she's not as confident in her looks as you are. I have had to reassure her too many times to count. To answer your question though, Yeah, not bad 7-8.

• Nice body and a cute face...6/10

• Based on those pictures realy plain and average 5. I see potential to be a 8 if you style your hair and fix yourself up.

• It would be pretty high for me. You have this adorable, almost dorky look (in a good way) and I love it

• XD Dork is a word I am not unfamiliar with. Thank you. ☺

• Average. But your camera quality is abysmal.

• I did not buy my laptop for the camera quality it has, lol. Just for the speed and processor. But I understand, and thank you for commenting.

• I agree. It just doesn't feel right to properly assess if I can't really see past the blur.:P

• Sounds fair. Thanks anyways! ☺

• divide any number with itself and you'll get your rate

• I give u a 7.5 :)

• Yo gurl I only rate dem nuuudesssss hook me up. Just joking. I would have to meet you in person. You'd be surprised how personality and confidence actually "changes" physical looks.

• Oh, totally. Guys can be hot, but when they're arrogant they stop looking attractive. And when they're sweet, they look SOOO much better. ☺

• That's good. I dislike it when girls think being a jerk is "smooth" or cool. :)

• I think you are very cute and rate you a 9/10

• 6/10, nice body but eyes are kind of dark.

• 5-6/10 for me.

• I doubt my opinion matters much, but your a solid 7-8 in my book.

• Hey! *glares a bit* Everyone's opinion matters to me. Everyone is wonderful and unique and having different opinions is what makes the world so beautiful. So thank you, your opinion matters a lot to me. ☺

• You're welcome, glad I could be of good use.

• Of course you're of good use! ☺

• I'm going to say 10.

I just can't find anything bad about you.

• Really? Aw. Thank you!

• Yeah. Normally, I start at 10 and then take away for all the things I don't like.
      There's just nothing I don't like about you so you stay at 10.

• I would probably say 8.

• lovely smile, natural beauty. you're beautiful. sorry but I don't rate

• a 8/10 you are very cute and have a nice smile

• I'd put you at a 6.

• Do something with your hair. Other than that you're about a 6.5 to me

• your a solid 9 in my book i always wear dress close because of my work its actually not bad but i will not say your hot your beautiful :)

• You look beautiful to me. I put you at a 10.

• O. O really? Wow. Thank you.

• You can follow me if you want, lol. It's not like you're making a huge marriage commitment, lol.

• Nice I'm putting you on follow! But what, no marriage? But, but, but but but : OK follow it is! :)

• 5-6 ish... more 6 ish... dressed up more 6.5 ish

• you can love me or hate me for being honest but you're definitely not a 8 or 9. >.>
    you can be a 6 if you do your makeup properly and dress right.

• I will give you a 4/10 for your looks and I will give you a 7/10 for your body.
    But I will still date you

• 10/10 for the legs. And you are cute, but you should smile in your last pic.

• I tried, lol, but I always had crazy ex-girlfriend eyes when I did. Thank you. ☺

• something in the middle. nothing up and no real downs

• Sounds good to me! Thanks for taking the time to comment.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 12

• i don't like giving number ratings because some people rate differently than others. also, the quality of those pictures isn't the best. you look like you have a really nice figure (small waist, with some boobs and hips). and you're cute! i wish you were smiling in the last link because that's the best quality of all the pictures to see your face. you have really pretty eyes too!

• Yeah. My computer doesn't like taking pictures without some pixel weirdness going on, lol. And for all my pictures where I was smiling I had crazy-girlfriend eyes, lol. Like in the memes. (I'm new to the world of selfies)

• ahahah practice makes perfect. i'm a selfie pro now :p i know exactly the crazy girlfriend eyes you're talking about though hahah but at least your eyes are pretty so maybe they'd look less crazy girlfriend? lol

• Please, sweetheart for the love of God do not define yourself in this way. The answers to life are not in a smart phone or online or to be gotten from people who don't even know you. Go out and live and do not waste your time wondering what others think of you.
    sorry for butting in.

• Thank you! I understand where you're coming from. And I totally believe that in life, the answers are definitely not all online. I've just been called unattractive a lot lately by guys where I am, but then other people will say I'm model material so I wanted to get a feel for how others perceive me.

• Opinions are just that. Opinions. Some people love pizza and others hate it. Their opinions dobt matter. confidence makes you more attractive, did you know that? Own it, girlfriend. Only little boys would even want to score you. Work on your own opinion.

• Your GEORGOUS !!! I think if you put. A little volume in your hair and a little extra makeup you'd be a 9!!!:)

• Not a fan of that lame scale but you're cute. I see potential for you to be a total neck breaker.

• Lol, thanks. What does it mean to be a neck breaker? (sorry for my ignorance)

• Lets say you're walking by someone and you've caught their eye... At this point they're breaking their necks trying to get a better look at you.
      Get it?

• Oh! Okay! That makes sense! Lol. /facepalm

• Ur a pretty girl don't be insecure

• Thank you! I try not to be. Someone was just really demeaning about my looks the other day so I felt like getting an idea of what other people thought about how I looked on here. ☺

• you are a 10

• no need to be insecure, you look pretty :)
    8/10

• Thank you! It means a lot to me. Thanks for taking the time to comment. ☺

• On the first pic you look hot

• You're so pretty ! I love your hair. 9 :)

• 1/10 (fillller)

• Girl u look good but get some weight i think u are so thin
    Also cup size?

• I have difficulties gaining weight. And I'm a C.

• Ohh if u are c use them well lol u look like just b or a
      But i think dont worry u look pretty just try to gain weigh

• Also i think 6 or 7

• It's hard because of the poor photo quality but I'd say 5/6 out of 10. :)