How can I make my butt look nice? (Pic)?

I have been working out but the cellulite is not diminishing. The stretch marks don't really bother me since I use to be a thick girl. I use to have a bigger butt but now I lost weight so my butt shrunk but got bad cellulite and I'm so self conscious about that. It's bad and I think it makes my butt ugly.

My friends did say do squats, I do and my butt is starting to firm up a bit but it still has the celulite.

It's weird because sometimes I don't see it at all. And then when I feel dehydrated it's makes my butt form into something ugly like it has now.

http://i58.tinypic.com/6sqloj.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm hesitant that this is just for attention, but since I have some knowledge on the subject I'll bite just in case.

First of all, at least in the lighting for the picture, your butt looks great. I don't see any cellulite at all. If you do have some though, you're right, dieting and exercises focused on tightening the area will help. It's just plain old losing fat in the area, shrinking the fat cells, and reducing the appearance.

In addition to that, I tried a few other techniques and found good results. I would put coconut oil on the area and dry brush for a few minutes every other day. I'd also exfoliate the area with coffee grounds in the shower daily. You won't have to go that intense forever, it's more of an initial routine, then you can back off to just 2-3 times a week for them. Essentially what this is doing is smoothing the area (exfoliating) and also increasing circulation to it, which helps to diminish the look of cellulite.

This, in addition to losing weight and toning, will improve it drastically.

• Yes I'm not doing this for attention I just want honest methods and what some people did to improve it. Trust me it was hard to post this picture, one because I'm insecure and two because I don't do that. Never. Thank you so much though and it helped me a lot

What Guys Said 20

• its not top shelf but its okay. im not hating btw. just keep working out and it will pay off, dedication and sweat is key in the gym. also, work on that diet, it'll go a long way.

• No I know I need the feedback and advice. And yes I need to diet I work overnight shifts sometimes so most of my eating is done there.

• Too bad there's no edit button, you should have said "how can I make my butt look *nicer*". It's already pretty darn nice.

Cellulite is caused by fat deposits, so you need to burn more fat by exercising. Building some muscle also helps with definition.

• Thank you I guess I stick to doing more squats, leg lifts and stepups.

• It happens because fat cells squeeze between your collagen... Usually happens because of poor blood flow sometimes, but it's genetics and not much can be done

You can try to use collagen creams to tighten up the area and push those fat cells away from the surface of the skin

• Excuse me for a second, I think I'm having a heart attack! :DDD

• Stay hydrated then obviously, and yes squats work magic. So does running. I have to say that It looks good the way it is honestly haha.

• Thanks lol I guess girls notice and are more self conscious with things

• Holy mother of god. Making that look "nice" would be a drastic downgrade.

• Thanks I really appreciate it, maybe girls are just too self conscious

• They really are sometimes. I would kill to have a girl with an ass even half that perfect. It hurts my soul that you would think that's ugly.

• pmg you have the cutest butt and really cute legs. you should keep your butt just like that. it has the cutest round shape to them. and keep your legs the same

• Woah nice! I can't believe ma eyes *~*

• Just some training, and it will improve rather quickly

• Thank you I guess it just takes time

• It's not that bad already, so just a little time and it will be good. You don't have to spend a half lifetime as it's not that bad in the first place

• Its not a good view, how about bending over and taking a pic. I think that would be a better view

• Nice one haha

• No really, i think it would be a better view, i think most the guys would agree, too

• you can get a tattoo ;-)

• probably needs some squats and lunges

• Your butt is nice but it looks fatty. You need some more tone but not too much.

• Looks sexy already maybe workout if you feel like or just keep looking sexy as is.

• i heard if you sit on my face it helps. well it helps that bubble butt feel real good at least

• Keep squatting

• I think it's great.

• Looks good to me

• Do some lunges, go running, go roller blading, go biking, cut down on your junk food

• By putting in a LOT of work. It's going to take a ton to turn that one around but it's doable with the right diet and exercise.

• Yes I know, I have been trying because that is so unattractive. Thank you

What Girls Said 8

• You've definitely got a nice ass :) just continue with your squats and maybe try some other exercises to tighten it up even a little more. I also have cellulite on my ass and I'm 5'6 120 pounds and have been this way since I stopped growing. So it can happen to anyone. I'm pretty sure genetics plays a big role. And I've also heard that keeping hydrated will make the cellulite less noticeable :) goid luck and don't be too self conscious!! At least it's not flat ;)

• I'm your almost your same weight I'm 110 and I am 5'3. And thank you so much, yes I need to continue it just takes forever to progress.

• There's nothing wrong with your cellulite. It's natural...

• Why do you keep posting these questions? Do you enjoy attention?

• Why comment on my question then? If I wanted attention I would have posted a naked photo. I just want opinions to see what other women did to lessen it and or firm it. And I didn't ask for negative questions, I appreciate your need to be able to voice your thoughts to someone online but I don't want your questions.

Thank for stopping bye though

• lol okay. Good luck with your butt

• For a while now I have used coffe scrub for cellulite for my legs and it works wonders you should try it.

• continue with squats and go running.. that helps get rid of cellulite

• cellulite is normal and natural. why should it matter

• I hate my butt My butt looks like that too and as I lose weight my butt gets saggy and it's shaped funny. But I have nice boobs I just don't understand why my butt looks weird. And I'm black too lol and I don't fit that stereotype lol

• White dudes like little booties

• Guys don't care about that unlike girls

• So true

• Btw, I've seen many butts like yours in my ex's phone. Compared to my small butt I could never be any competition. You have a nice butt