Thin and long legs, sexy or anorexic?

Ok so I have really long and thin legs, some people even say that they are just like model's legs. But I don't like them myself and a friend of mine keeps saying how ugly they are. Is she just jealous of are thin legs indeed looking anorexic?

Can't upload a pic, you have to be in level 2 to do that... sorry guys :P

Most Helpful Guy

• she might be jelly. why would a friend hate on another friend's body or body parts? jelly! if she was trying to help she most likely would not have used the term "ugly".

What Guys Said 13

• They sound sexy your friend is jealous. Buy some extra short skirts and rub her nose in it haha if your unsure if the skirt is short enough then post a picture and I'll let u know hehe :-P

• I think they're very sexy

• Well I don't like it, but that is me.

• Can't say shit without a picture.. I love long legs. Best are toned, long legs. But better thin than fat for me.

• They are fine as long as they aren't skeletic and unhealthy looking. If they are that thin then you might want to start eating more at mc donalds instead of eating so much vegetables. :p

Of course some guys here will say "don't worry skinny chicks are hot" but being healthy is more important than pleasing a couple of devious perverts who have a sexual fetish for bones and anorexic girls.

• Thin long legs is the best thing on a woman... Definitely sexy

• 1|0
  • Could be either. Quite frankly, I prefer (as a general rule) the voluptuous build.

How about you post a pic, if not yours, some approximation form the web.

• Long thin legs are often a bonus, depends how thin they are thought ^^

• 0|0
  • Long legs are awesome. Just try to get a little muscle definition / tone them. Your friend is probably just jealous.

• I'd say anorexic.

• Unless you starve yourself and you can see bones poking out throughout the leg, it's not anorexic. Just genetics or because of your diet.

What Girls Said 5

• i think your friend is jealous tbh, also you can't upload yet but you can upload to a media upload site like imageshare/photobucket/tumbler/imageshack/instagram & flickr, and then link it here, if that doesn't work then edit the link, like say > w-w-w. instagram. com/ then post it, hope that helps!

• I love that. I work for that

• depends on how thin they are.

• "Looking anorexic" Are you kidding me? Becoming sickly skinny is only a side effect of anorexia. Please don't misuse the name, of a serious illness like that.

• We've no way of knowing if your legs 'look anorexic' without pictures but it sounds like your friend is jealous and definitely not the sort of person you should have as a friend...