Rate please and explain!!?

Rate my attractiveness on a scale of 1-10

Most Helpful Guy

• attractive but nothing over the top.

7/10

What Guys Said 11

• I will not rate you. . . and I will not explain why. . . because I am DooMguy

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• You look cute! Above average attractiveness to me.

You look very young too haha

7/10

• For me it's either a zero or a ten and in my book you are a solid ten. But then again that still doesn't mean I would like you, the real question is how funny and intelligent are you? Can you keep me interested in you outside of sex? If not then I don't want to have anything to do with you because it would be a waste of time and be a regret in my mind.

• You are neither provoking nor dissipating a boner. So you look average to me (looking normal is good lol).

As always, it is good to remember your personality could sky rocket your level of attraction or plunge it into oblivion.

• *Attitude and self-esteem are big part of personality. Love yourself and don't depend on others to feel good about yourself. That is important.

• Also I'm sorry for my stupid boner comment. I didn't notice you were under 18 LOL. Of course a minor cannot possibly provoke an erection.. *whistles*

• You're cute, so like a 6, def shouldn't have a problem getting guys appearance wise.

• 9/10, but don't be so vain that you need to ask other people to rate your looks.

• 5 or 4 or so

• I dont rate under 18's but your cute nonetheless

• I don't know.. an average looking girl. Confidence is beauty my friend.

• whats your kik?

• I don't have 1

• do you snowboard?

• why wouldn't she want my kik im irresistable (;

• I don't like to rate women, especially when they're under 18. I'm 25. It's creepy

• yea I would be creeped out to if I was 25 and rating people under 18.

• Nope.

• i enjoyed reading this

What Girls Said 4

• 15, only you can rate your self people tend to have there adjudications towards us just ignore them you are gorgeous in your own way<3:)

• Aww thanks your so kind:)

• It's just not really a site where you're supposed to rate... it's not that kind of site, no site really is

• I dnt give a crap WiiU89 so why does it say girls ASK guys... it doesn't say girls don't ask about rating yourself... dipstick

• What a sexy sister I have:):) she's a 10/10! haha!

• Calling your "sister" sexy... so much cringe

• It would just be a biased best answer is all. I'm not saying you CAN'T, I'm just saying if you came on here to get a clear answer, you go with the one that's NOT your family member

• oh I get it... but still he thot my sis was lez... and she was proving that she wasn't.

• maybe like an 8? you're very pretty and have a nice smile!

• cutie pie 10/10 for sure