Is my body okay? Link?

http://imgur.com/DSHmt5J

This is my body and how do you think it looks? Like is my butt okay, my boobs, my stomach? Give me a rate!

Okay thanks I'll probably delete this, but thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually asked a similar question recently and what I learned from these answers is that it doesn't matter what your body looks like. Even though we ourselves are not confident with how we look, there will be others out there that will think the opposite. They'll like us despite the flaws that we think we have. Our flaws could be someone else's perfections. You know what they say, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." I'm working on loving myself for who I am and not caring what others think, and I think you should too. We're beautiful and we don't need others to tell us that! :)

What Guys Said 30

• General advice, avoid putting pictures of your body on internet forums when you're underage. Especially when you're asking for comments about your boobs and butt.

• Underage=go away temptress

• Wow you are hot
    8

• please remove under 18!!!
    didn't even look at it!!!

• I'm a white boy or Asian-American. You're a fat pig.

I'm Black American, Mexican, Cuban, Jewish, Scottish, Irish, Haitian, Dominican, Middle Eastern (middle-class), Indian-Asian, Island-Pacific, or Japanese then there is nothing wrong with you.

• Why is this such a common question in this? You don't need other peoples conformation to feel good about your body stop be info so preoccupied with other peoples thoughts and be confident in who you are.

• The body is fine. But ; Ruin of underwear -.-

• You look hot, ignore all the social justice warriors crying that you're under 18. It's not like you're naked or anything.

• I approve.

• Beautiful girl! 8 to 8.5

Darling, don' forget to culture inner beauty too!

• No comment!

• Great everything :) Baby got back just the way I like them mmm lol

• Yeah you're under 18 watch out... but yes your body is nice...

• You have a very nice body!

• You look alright. Strength training might benefit you though.

• You have a nice beautiful body. Will get more beautiful as u grow up. Don't u worry on that.

• Wish I had a booty like that. :(

• You look great. Keep doing wathever you are doing.

• yes your butt is just how it should be, very kissable

• Aww nice butt;)

• boobs are a nice size but is nicely rounded you are perfect just the way god made you.9.0

• yeah you look good.

• Butt perfect stomach perfect your boobs are pretty much perfect for your body type

• Message me i gotta tell you something!

• omg its so sexy. your ass looks really juicy

• I would keep thinning down. I'd rate that a 5.

• Your body is freaking amazing

• You under 18 ouch lol... guys beware

BUT you have a sexy womanly body for a girl under 18... not just ok, its going to make guys pop

• What is this "okay" business. Are you healthy? Then you have nothing to worry about.

• Your body is fine. I'm looking at minors! \o/ I'm going to jail someday!

What Girls Said 7

• you have an ass

• ur so cute!! don't you worry about a thing!!!

• yes but eww those knickers!

• OMG your body is freaking incredible! your stomach is incredibly flat and your butt sticks straight out and you're not fat at all! Your chest is a very nice and comfortable size. I'm hating over here im sticks and bones lol.

• You have a great body. Many guys will find it attractive. You have lots of feminine curves, own them!

• DANG girl !!! You doing the damn thang. YOU GOT IT GOIN ON HONEY. Girl. Be proud

• Granny panties...

• Well i dont want anything super private to show

• Granny panties hahahaha LOL

• Hahaha