Rate me on scale of 10?

Rate me on scale of 10, 10 being the highest. "Thankyou for ur consideration". Also, i wanted to attach pics from imgur, but a message said i have to be on level 2+ to add a link.. how then do i attach my pics?

done! :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Ratings are so vainnnnn, man

• Might provide a confidence boost!

• Nope! Sorry sir, questions and comments can't be deleted at will on this site, unless a moderator takes it down. You just kind of have to accept the stupid feeling and move on.

• You can go anonymous and disavow the question. No one will know who asked it except people who saw it before you went anonymous.

What Girls Said 3

• Where's the photo?

• 1/10 (filllljuer)

• It's not on you looks Hun it's how you carry your self
    Think of your self as a Louis Vuitton purse some are ugly and some are breath taking yet still you see the ugly bags being worn and bought. It's because of the name. Your carrying the same leather bag from target you just paid $6000000000000000000 more for the name
    It's how you carry your self!

What Guys Said 2

• Self conscious/10. Grow a pair mate, men rate women not the other way round.

• I kno, but little down oñ confidence. :/was 10 my score?

• I'm not gonna rate you, although doing a weird face for profile never helps. All I can say is it's possible for you to get any girl from models to average/ugly gals, because most women find different types of look attractive. I looked skinny, had acne and was unaesthetic in school, now I've got with several girls who modelled in vogue. Safe to say if you can do that you're batting pretty high

• Your name rhymes with "Jism".

• Make sure u dont fap about now..

• 0. o *puke* dude, dats so gross.

• Hey, I can't help it.