Ladies rate me please, I can't seem to get a date what up?

Just got out of a long relationship and I think she purposely killed my self esteem, saying things like I'm ugly and no other girls would ever like me. I always did what she said because she was so mean otherwise. I know going by looks sucks but I already know my personality is good. (I think lol)
Thanks
Bad pic I know.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your a pretty good looking guy. I am sorry your ex was emotional abusive to you. I think if you worked on rebuilding your self esteem and just put yourself out there you should be able to find a decent women.

What Girls Said 3

• @giaimo how can you not get a date? You are good looking! Don't let people kill your self esteem!

• You are ok @giaimo

• Not bad. That girl is crazy. I mean pride nearly goes hand in hand with self esteem. Dont take it to heart there bud. Show her she's wrong and find a better girl out there who loves you for you. Good luck buddy!

What Guys Said 1