Pls rate me honestly?

http://imgur.com/a/ZrCdd#0

pls rate my figure from the backside. give an explanation too?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I like your figure your waist is smaller than your bust and hips, your bust is bigger than your waist but smaller than your hips and your hips are bigger than your bust and waist. I love that look. Your bust, waist and hips are all nice sizes. I personally think you have very nicely shaped legs and a very nice ass. Your ass is not too small but not to big either and is a nice shape. I would say you are a 7.5 out of 10.

• but my shoulders are broad

• Your shoulders are fine, do not stress you there is nothing wrong with your looks.

• Your rating is insecure/10. I don't know if you are trolling or legitimately that insecure, but your body and face are very nice. I'm not going to bullshit you and say you are a super model... but not many of us are. You're more than attractive enough. Get some emotional help to work through your issues.

• sorry but i don't see anything

• Nice butt an all I give your back side a 7 rank

• I give you a troll/10.

• pic deleted after 1 hr

• She typically does that. Comes on, posts a pic, then deletes it quickly. No idea why but that's just how she works on here

• waste of time , she only gets an opinion from a few people then hides.

• ass can only get u so far face and personality will go farther

• perfectly fine.

What Girls Said 5

• I'll judge you instead: you are insecure and looking for compliments and validation. Continually seeking acceptance from strangers about your ass is not productive. Try figuring out why you feel the need to do this, a happy person is far more attractive than some insecure young lady posting pictures of her bum online and asking people to rate it out of ten.

• This again..

• I'm a chick, but I guess I'll rate you too. I think you're pretty good. You're not toned or athletic looking, Just average. You've got a nice waist. Your bum isn't large or small. It's average. If you want to turn it into a banging booty though I suggest some squats. :3

• i have started squatting a week ago :) thanks

• if you gotta have men look at yo ass online then the only thing for me to say is your a slutty tramp looking for attention go pick a street corner

• This the 6th time I've run into your same rate my ass question. Get rid of the fugly pants that make your backside look bad.

• :)) I hadn't opened the link yet but I already knew who it was by your comment.