Guys how sexy do u think I am?

Just wondering how sexy do u think I am for a 13 year old if I am is that good

• Sexy
  • Ugly
Those of u who think I am to young you can go fuck yourself I am 13 and I've dated 5 highschoolers I'm not a skank or anything like that I'm an attention whore get it right and I don't own barbies I own an Xbox

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing sexy about a 13 year old in my opinion.

What Guys Said 13

• Why don't you have a seat over there
    kristinhoppe.files.wordpress.com/.../...anson2.jpg

• You are yet quite young to be called sexy by anyone. Trust me dear. Grow up first.

• Your 13, disrespectful, fouled mouth and admit your an attention whore Everything that is the complete opposite of sexy.

• Oooohhh I get it. This isn't the original poster. U hacked their account

• I don't think you'll find many on here young enough to be thinking you as sexy... You have a cute face, from what I can see of it.

• In another post you just said you were 16.. hmm..

• Lol at your update. Have some decency. Don't try to act like mature grown up. You have lot of time for that. Doesn't matter you owe Xbox.

• "I'm an attention whore"

This says it all. Lol.

• Well at least you admit you're an attention whore.

• You are very pretty and when you get older i honestly think you are going to be a knock out!!!

• As a Taylor Swift lookalike, 9/10.

• You look older than 13 and attractive but not sexy. Wait until you're older little lady.

• We need more than a face shot to accurately judge

What Girls Said 9

• You're 13. You do not want to go around asking grown men if you're sexy.

• I personally think you need to be playing with barbies and having girlfriend sleep overs. Not asking grown men if they think you are sexy. Your 13 years old.. don't try to grow up. Trust me, it's not that fun.

• The first part is a bit insulting but the rest I agree with.
      Playing with Barbies and having girlfriend sleepovers? Most teenagers are past that

• Playing with barbies? I'm pretty sure that's 7 year olds, she should probably be asking that question to boys and not men though.

• You do realise some of these men are too old to be commenting on if you look sexy or not because you're 13 and people could easily point to them and call them a pervert and a pedophile?
    They are probably saying you're too young to be sexy because you haven't physically developed so you still resemble a child.

• Really ur 13, to ask this question it is a little unique. Trust me u don't wanna be worrying about stupid boys at ur age just let urself mature a little bit. It's not always about the looks anyway personality plays a big part in how attractive someone is. U have just started high school ( I think ) and u don't want to get a reputation as a slut !! Sorry but u need to face the truth xx :)

• Hahaha go fuck yourself lol classic and seriously who plays with barbies anymore its all about videogames

• If only i could go back to being 13 and worry more about having fun than about boys.. enjoy the youngin years and stay away from guys who just want to take advantage

• Your 13 so I wouldn't say the word sexy. I mean don't get me wrong your beautiful but sexy... That word can wait.

• Your 13. Don't go around asking people if your sexy.

• Yes, I'm sure the boys find you attractive. Sorry about all the lectures these people gave you. Just be yourself. You have a pretty face and the boys will like you.