GAGERS, how OLD do I LOOK?

Ok, I wasn't planning to do this type of question, but two nights ago a girl told me I look younger than what I actually am, and I totally agree with her, I see myself younger than what I really am.
So what do you guys think? Ignoring the age range, what age do you think I am?
I wanna look more like my age, so if you guys think I need to do something, say it :)

By the way, it's me and my sister in the pic :D

Most Helpful Girl

• You look about 20
    ... and a bit like Enrique Iglesias lol!!

What Girls Said 17

• you look around 17-20 years
    if you were short, i'd say 15 lol but the tallness gives you a bit of points...

but what's the rush into looking older? maybe now you wanna look older but when you ARE oldER you'll wish you looked even youngER haha life is weird! :D!

• I'm 19 :)
      It's not a rush into looking older, I wanna look like my age. I want to attract girls my age, not 15 y/o ones :s

• ahhhh, I see.. I know exactly what you mean!! Though, I'm not sure what you could do to look older... Do you shave? your face hair? haha sounds funny... or has it not grown? I know for the most part, people with face hair appear older, than those who have clean face... If you shave it, just let it grow... if you don't have any yet, maybe a different hair style? and maybe the way you interact with people? I don't know. :D!

• Yes, I do shave. It doesn't grow very even or too strong, so I just don't like it when I have facial hair, because it looks weird, but when it starts to grow better, I will definitely try some facial hair.
      I was gonna have a different hair style, but the woman cut my hair smaller than I wanted xD
      It's not how I interact, but how I look, because some girls have grown more interest in me after I've told them my age. I don't have a problem with talking to girls, the problem is making them know, by just looking me, that I'm not younger than them, because you know, most girls don't like younger guys, most girls.

• You could pull off 17-19 but I'm going to guess... 18?

• Ignore they age range huh?

You look really young! You look like a fetus! :o

• "You look like a fetus"
      Hahaha

• Well, hey, you were close. Pat yourself on your back.

• haha! fetus

• You look young.

• You look fresh out of high school 19 or mayyyyybe 20.

• 18-19, max 20

• You look 19 maybe 20?

• I'm going to be honest you look like you are around 19-20 years old! I'm I right?

• Yes! You're right, I'm 19 :)

• For me you look like your age :) ... Then

• And it seems most people here think the same, but the other day I got told I look 17, and when I look in the mirror, I think that I look younger than 19.
      Thanks for commenting.

• 20. Youngest would be 19.

• You look 19 years old

• Umm, about 20 years old? :)

• Yes, you look young I would have thought 16 if I didn't see the age bracket thing lol but

• You look 19-20ish

• I guess 19 :)

• 19-20 years old

• You look 19-21

• ... Like 32?

What Guys Said 12

• Haha, you're the one at the right okay? I'd say 20. Best guesstimate :-)
    Oh and my memory may let me down but... your profile says USA but weren't you a student from Spain studying in the States? My long term memory is fairly good hahaha.

• I'm actually 19 xD
      And your memory is right!

• This is actually the first time I post a picture of me, and she's my sister xD

Thanks for the compliment, though. I also think you're friendly guy, and your questions tend to be very interesting.

• Thanks, appreciated!

• 18-19
    If you want to look older grown a beard

• I'm 19.
      I don't wanna look older, I wanna look like my age. I was thinking of growing a beard, but I don't know if I'll look good with it. Maybe later in my life I'll try.
      Thanks for the comment.

• You look 16

• I'd say you're 20.

• Well, you'll look a little older if you tuck in your pants, bro ;)

• I thought of doing that, but I wanted to go more casual so I just left it out xD
      But I got your advice ;) Thanks.

• Haha, fashion tip for you.

If you want to do a button up but look casual, keep the shirt tucked, but ditch the tie and leave the top two buttons unfastened. Looks casual without looking sloppy ;)

• Thanks for the tip.
      It was my New Year's outfit (had a jacket too), so I wanted to look casual but formal at the same time.

• I don't know, I'm going to say 19. Sorry if that's wrong.

• You look 19 years old.. and you look Spanish, from Catalonia to be exact.

• 60!!!

...

• You look 19 to 22 XD

• 20m.. m.. no. 21..

• You look 19

• 18-19 and your sister is hot (just saying...)