How old do I look? Getting asked for I. D on nights out and my friends don't?

Some of my co workers and people around my area assume I'm 15/16 years old. Legally you have to be 18 to work full time if you're out of school and I finished 3 nearly 4 years ago. I'm 20 years old and often get joked at when buying alcohol (legal age is 18 in Ireland) I have I. d and they nearly die of shock when the see my age card. Do I look like a young teen or what? Its bugging me when I'm out with friends for a night out. I get asked for I'd all the time and yet they don't? It'll be cool when in a lot older and someone tell me I'm younger but now its annoying me. Check my profile pic.

Most Helpful Guy

• Where I am the drinking age is also 18, but the law says the people selling alcohol must ask for ID for anyone that looks under 25. While you actually look about 20 to me, it's conceivable perhaps that you could be just under 18 and look old for your age.

Don't think of it as a bad thing, I never got asked for ID when I was younger and now I still look old for my age

What Guys Said 4

• You are one of those people that is very borderline looking. You look like you could be older, or you look like you could be younger. If someone didn't know your age, they might think you were younger, until they were told and then they would say "ahh yes... she is 20." To be honest you will be happy about this in the long run!

• Sorry to say, but your co workers are right. Indeed, you look like you're 15/16 years old.

• I would say between 20 and 22 years old

• I'd say 18+ for sure

What Girls Said 3

• You look 19 or 20 to me.

• You look older to me, looking at your face I'd guess 24. It's the clothes you wear that prob get you ID'd. You dress very high schoolish. Its okay though, I still wear tmnt shirts. Fuck growing up.

• You look your age.