Girls, what's your fav part of the boy's body?

What part of a guy's body do you prefer? I work out a lot and have a toned body and now i'm working out of more specific body parts. Do you prefer a good and defined back? Bulging 8 pack (I seem to have an 8 pack rather than a 6 pack)? V lines? Do you care about legs (this one i'm going to work on regardless, just curious hahaha). THANKS and happy new year x

Most Helpful Girl

• The EVERYTHING. Don't care about abs.

What Girls Said 16

• Um I like a guys chest area and his torso lol the things you talked about, I don't really notice. I don't care if my guy hasn't got a 6/8 pack. V line shape? Yes that's nice. Legs? No not at all, I don't look much at a guys legs lol

• Bicepsss... I lose all reasoning when I see them. ;P

• Arms and well defined torso and you can't go wrong. But a well balanced guy who focuses on everything, don't understand people who work out and skip leg day, it looks weird

• Aside from his dick, his hands and fingers.

• Everything. :)

• I love a good back! Ah, that's attractive haha but as long as every thing is proportional im ok.

• My favorite part are brains.

• Agreed. However in a perfect word he'd also have a flat stomach (the eight pack will definitely work) a v line, toned legs, arms, and backs but not so much where it looks like steroids.

• My favorite part of a male'a body are the arms and the hair. I'm a sucker for a guy with good hair

• Legs, i love soccer players ahha :)

• Ooh back & abs

• His back. If he has a really sexy strong back.

• I love my bf's dick its awsm

• Neck, chest, ass, legs and shoulders ;)
    And that something in between legs :3

• Arms and hands do it for me, ah man

• Neck and chest💋💋💋 oh and hands

• Don't get too caught up in your body.. I like a good body but I hate lads who spend most of their life in the gym.. Wrecks my head! By the sounds of it your doing so well, many boys would kill to look like you! :-)

• thank you haha, i do put a bit too much time into it but it keeps me sane. A lot of my friends don't... they like getting stoned and drunk a lot. I mean, I'd love to (and if i am to ever do it, it should be right now as i'm nineteen) but i would rather spend my money on a gym membership and protein shakes instead of a bag of weed from a geezer in a hood. they have their drugs, i have my dumbbells loool

What Guys Said 1

• I enjoy his intellect and cunning wit!

Also... ears