How much is 'too much muscle' for a girl?

So basically I've been doing a lot of gym training and have become more muscly than the average girl.. Im not like huge but bigger than normal... Is that a total turn off or can you deal with it? Should i think about slimming down instead?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I normally prefer girls without visible muscles, but it can be totally tolerated if it's not very much.

• It depends on what you look like. I prefer muscular women but the guys I know prefer the average looking and not overly muscular girl. I like this look:
    memespp.com/.../

• Ah okay I see.. Thank you!

• Muscly women are real women. You go girl. You realize that you can give your guy of choosing the hottest sex because of your stamina and strength and aesthetics right?

• Ahha well now I do! Thanks:)

• If you look like a bodybuilder, too much. If you just look strong, not a problem

What Girls Said 2

• That's awesome! Any guy who can't deal with you becoming the healthiest version of yourself is not a guy you should concern yourself with - and obviously does not have your best interests in mind.

• When I met my current bf I had bigger abs than him... My abs haven't gotten smaller but now his are bigger than mine. Motivation at its finest ;-)

• Ahahah omg that's brilliant!😂 I'll looks at it from that angle then!!