Are chubby cheeks unattractive?

Im not like overweight or anything, but I have naturally really round cheeks.. As a child they were like pears!! Luckily now they aren't so bad but you can still tell they are umm rounded.. But anyway is that like really gross? And anyone know anyway i can 'tone' them down? Thankkss

Most Helpful Guy

• No not at all. There is a girl in my grade that has a really round face and chubby cheeks but she is gorgeous and to die for. She has a fantastic body and keeps in shape so her chubby cheeks are actually super attractive in my opinion

What Guys Said 2

• Don't "tone" them down! They're cute. It's definitely not something unattractive.

• Ahaha okay:p its just like my guy friend always like bullies me about them and it gets really depressing at times:P but thank you!:)

• He's probably just teasing you, not trying to hurt you or anything (since he's your friend).
      You're welcome ;)

• Chubby cheeks are cute on a girl

What Girls Said 2

• you're so lucky... I wish I had super chubby cheeks (#^.^#)

• I have always been like you! I have quite a round face and boys used to tease me... Now I'm kinda scared of them haha... If you found out a way to tone it down please do share the 'magical secret' with me lol XD

• The struggles😂 ahahah will do! And vice versa!!