What if a girl is pretty and has a great personality but has weird toes, would you still crush on her?

Im really insecure about my toes. theyre all pretty long except for my pinky toe which ruins it. Everyone says im pretty and I have a unique fun personality. When it comes to going out i dont wear any open toe shoes bc im too insecure. i just want to know from a boys perspective would you care about a girls toes even if she's pretty or whatever

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah for me toes, have to be on point, meaning they have too look really good, interpretation, toes gotta be sexy, I mean how those toes doing? However, there I a toe.. clause (many men see feet differently) you may show your toes to me and I say, yeah, the look great...(but another guy might say) It's HAMMER TIME!!! another Idea in this toeoligy study, is that some men might not care about toes... as for my opinion and everyone has one, just like everyone has mouths, I dont care how pretty, you are or smart, if your toes look like monkey paws, then I am not interested, but again I say... verily, verily, I say unto you... your toes may look great, and you tripping... show the world your toes, let us take a gander, and well tell you if you should hide them or release the Krackins!!!

• Hmm I have a foot fetish and you sound a lot like me so hmm.. wanting to see pictures of feet... lol

What Guys Said 7

• yes... you could be the greatest most amazing beautiful smart funny woman EVER and because of the damned pinky toe, I would just pass you by... Sorry... the truth hurts sometimes.

• lol most guys have dealt with worse so the toes will be a blessing trust me

• Some care some don't give a shit. So you will always have plenty who would love you as you are. For me, I am super finicky about feet being perfect so if I discover imperfect feet, that always messes with my mind even if I try to shut it out. Like I said, lucky for you, I am in minority.

• Hos before toes, ehm...

• no, it shouldn't...

nobody is physically perfect, nay perfect in any sense... so fuck those guys who would dump for it...

• I don't care about any body issues if they are kind and nice then that is all that matters :)

• I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. We can get past that!

What Girls Said 3

• Your toes are your biggest insecurity? I wish, you don't even really see them XD And unless the guy's a foot fetishist I don't think he would have a problem with it :)

• Does anyone really even stare at toes? Nonetheless no ones perfect so don't worry

• Yes a lot of guys do and foot fetish is apparently the most common fetish at least among men for some reason women don't get these fetishes because they are less visual when it comes to stuff like that.

• try to wear socks