Opinion on girls with bigger legs?

Whats your opinion on thick legs. Im talking a booty that no white girl dare dream of, and two big soft thighs, and big solid calves, and big ankles? My top is dainty and I've got wide hips and then these legs and i am curious.

• would date a girl with big legs
  • No way in hell

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• does this answer my dreams? uhh hell yes!

www.yeahshesquats.com

• I Would date her.

• Hell yeah, that is S E. X. Y!!!

• Thick lower bodies on female are sexy as fuck! ;-)

• hell yeah i love legs. especially a white girl with an ass over the legal limit that she doesn't have a permit for

• YES, YES, YES, and more YES <3

• Thick lower bodies are glorious, but bigger calves break the good deal for me. I don't know why... I could get over it if I needed to, though.

• Yes that is very sexy!

• There are blokes who specifically like overweight girls... you have no reason to be insecure about a perfectly acceptable female body shape...

• Not my thing, but to each their own.

• especially if the girls big thighs r soo very silky soft, thats the biggest turn on

• they're not my type, but no issue with them per se...

• Like thick legs, more to hold on to.

What Girls Said 7

• Bigger legs on women is very normal and indicates good fertility, which is normally what men find attractive about women, being fertile whether they realise this or not. I think the whole obsession with skinny legs as a women is very strange, you're essentially wanting to make yourself less desirable out of that want for the 'thigh gap'.
    Also some white girls have huge asses and some non-white, non-asian girls have flat asses. The stereotype isn't always true.

• Nothing is wrong with a booty!

• I'm definitely thicker in the bottom half part. I couldn't care less

• @TheEnding this question is for you lol 😌

• i have thicker lower part... but definitely not fat thick

• So you're pear shaped? Just wondering because they're hot.

• I've asked a lot of guys about this in the past and they nearly always say that chicks with bigger legs are fine so long as they're not in mini-skirts, short-shorts or jeans... Basically medium to long skirts are the way to go.