Rate how I look too?

http://s7.postimg.org/tayvlpajv/A8_P1xn_BA7k0.jpg

just wonder what u think?
rate 1-10

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, yeah, you look pretty nice. But a body pic sort of forces me to rate you on a purely physical level. Whereas, some people profess to be beyond the physical - the lying, repressed bastards!

I think we should go to bed, don't you?

Also, what's yer face like.

What Guys Said 12

• skinny... :-/

• you look alright to me. I guess a 7. Just note that your face is probably the most important thing when it comes to attraction (which you have hidden here). I don't mind a girl with a not so good body but if her face doesn't appeal to me then its a no go

• 7.5/10

you look good, but a body rating would be more accurate with less clothes on. srs. no creeper.

• 5. Your body is nice but the rest of the points that could add up even to a 10\10 would be earned by your face which I can't see here, thus only 5 points :P

• 8 (space filler)

• 8.5/10 ... let me know if you wanna trade some pics!

• Would smash

• wtf girl , send us the complete pic !!

• I will give u -10

• Wait, you are in a relationship but you are asking random dudes on the internet to rate you?

... please explain to me why anyone's opinion besides your S. O is important?

• should i explain somethings to a stranger from internet?
      i guess no) goodluck

• Ha, touche.

• yeah иди наухуй

• I think you're filling out that shirt very nicely!

• To me it's the face that matters because it will be the only thing I'll be looking to if we had a relationship :)

• i have heart-shaped face, with almond eyes, small nose and big lips
      but i am in relations-so find someone another

• good for u
      remember that ur words and actions-thats what define u as a person and calling someone "dummy" makes u ugly, i dont think any girl would ever want to date such bastard

• Ok I didn't mean a thing bad with the word dummy as we use it often it's a common word to me LOL... I didn't mean that I wanted a relationship, and you just went out of the way accusing an anon that he want's a relationship I mean I am anon for this reason (I am not seeking relationship for being anon) and I am ugly and already I am not dating and never had the chance to due to being a "nerd" and ugly 😢

What Girls Said 3

• Should have said "rate how my body looks" js.

• Weird body type to me
    Maybe it's just the outfit
    But your face should be more important anyways

• whats so weird in it?

• 8/10 you look good. Be proud of your body!