Do you think I look younger than my actual age?

I usually get mistaken for being younger and I was just wondering how you guys would think. People tend to get shocked when I tell them my age. How old do I look?

http://instagram.com/p/w0vdz-wO33/?modal=true

http://instagram.com/p/wVvmokwO9Y/?modal=true

You can give me a rate too if you want I don't mind since everyone's seems to be doing it lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like 17 to me, but I know from the comments that you're 21.. But that's a great thing in my opinion. I have the same fate, I am 16 and have been mistaken for being 14 about half a year ago..
    Don't be sad about it, because people like us will be laughing later about the people laughing about us now, when they start looking old and wrinkly :3

• Omg another person sharing my fate! Thank you! lol damn right :P

• Yeah :D
      A good friend of mine also is 21, but he looks sooo young.. He actually got asked to show his ID as he wanted to buy some beer a few weeks ago. Note: I live in Germany, buying beer is allowed if you're at least 16 years old here. :P

• Omg similar stuff have happened to me too! (-_-)

What Guys Said 11

• Lol this prompted me to put up this:
    http://i.imgur.com/1G53LbM.jpg

Everyone says I look young as hell how old do I look here xD not the best picture but it was fast lol

• Lol I am confused. But you do look young? lol

• Why thank you :)

• @Asker I'd like to chat with you but we're both anonymous. I'm not looking for sexytime lol

• You look about 18 or 19.

• I'll take it at least you didn't say 16 lol

• Lol. No you look older than 16, but not quite in your 20s either. I still get mistaken for being in my teens so I feel your pain lol.

• you look 19-20... and you are?

• Oh thank god! I'm 21 :)

• You look beautiful. I can see you've answered you're 21. But like 16, and even that is pushing it :P

• Everyone seems to think the same god lol is that a bad thing I wonder :D

• what's your country? it seems you have youthful features because of your ethnicity.

• I'm from Turkey. I think we are considered Eurasian.

• Wow you are adorable!
    You're 15, right?

• Later in life you will be grateful. You have been blessed with a great gift. So take really good care of that gift and avoid filling your body with garbage.
      Stay positive :))

• Thanks for the advice! I'm 21 by the way.

• Do you feel like guessing my age?

• You look like 16 or 17. You are pretty.

• Oh thanks for the opinion!

• I'd say 14-15 ( :

• Damn you look like 12

• about 15. can i ask how old you are actually?

• 17-19 (my age) (smokin hot/10).
    PS, I would date an older women ;-)

• Thank you! I don't mind dating younger guys as long as they are 19 I guess lol

• Next month! ;-) (does that count?). =-O

• The only age you look it hawt

What Girls Said 6

• Hello Everyone here i am Lucy by name and i just want to share with you on how i was help by Dr Gboco Email: gbocotemple@yahoo. com after all i have been through trying to get back my relationship with my husband i lost so much money and i did not get the result that i was looking for, i cry all day and night because my husband ask me out of his life after our 3years marriage so a friend of mine in my office told me about much about Dr Gboco on how he help her with the job that she is now and how powerful the Dr Gboco is so i contacted him for help and ask me what need his gods to help me with i told him and he also told me to do some prayers which i did and after 1day i received a call from my husband asking me forgiveness i was so so surprise it was all like a dream as everything happen just the way Dr Gboco told me it was going to happen and now we are both together again and he even show me more love than even before... thanks to you Dr Gboco.

• Yes you look like within the age range of 18 to 24.
    Why are they shocked?

• I don't know lol when I tell them I was born in 93' some people get shocked and tell me I look more like I was born in 96' or something.

• You look sweet 16 :)

• Oh gosh lol I'm 21 though :D

• Haha wow! You have a beautiful face though. It's because you have facial features that indicate youth lol like your big eyes and petite mouth and nose haha :P

• Omg thank you very much for the kind words :)

• You look 15-16

• Whoa lol I'm actually 21

• 19 or 20. You do look pretty young though. It's a blessing though.

• Thank you for your opinion :)

• Yea you look really young! You look under 18 to me, not a bad thing at all

• Thank you for your opinion :)