I want to lose weight but how?

I want to lose weight i don't know how to though. I play volleyball and football (sports in general) but no muscles and i want tips and advices to lose around 6kg

Soccer*

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how you look now. The weight you have may just be from muscle. If you already were in good shape, then you would get different advice to if you were overweight.

What Guys Said 3

• I wish health ed in schools taught kids more. Nobody knows how to lose weight and I was never taught in school either.

Caloric maintenance level minus 500 calories = lose weight.

• So what you mean is less callories= weight drop? Thanks thi

• Yes, everyone has a caloric maintenance level. That is how many calories you eat a day to maintain your weight. Substract 500 and you lose weight. Add 500 and you gain weight.

• Do cardio. Look up vids on YouTube

• diet and exercise...

What Girls Said 2

• I also wanna loose 6 kg

• Are you still growing? Sometimes you need to grow into your body!! And when you stop growing it's best to watch what you eat.. Easy to go from a hungry teen to an overweight adult just by continuing to eat as though your life depends on it. I wasn't happy with myself until I was about 22 and I've always been super active.