Thicker thighs? What do you think?

So I'm a bit thicker in the lower area of my body which is mostly my thighs and alittle bit of my hips. I often get told that's it's hideous and that I should lose weight or that being thicker in the hips and lower area of my body is not nice. I personally don't really care because I feel confident enough in my body but just wanted to know your opinions. Pics included

http://s21.postimg.org/5skzpegt3/image.jpg

http://s24.postimg.org/eqsbaruz9/image.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you serious? You shouldn't loose wait. Your body is great! If you're confident, thats all that matters. Dont let people bring u down. Be happy and take pride about your body

What Guys Said 7

• Very strange. The picture to the right of the 3-block set looks like you have thin legs, thighs, and a great booty. The other pictures look worse however - possibly because you are tensing the muscles in your legs whilst you are posing?
    I think the photos are unflattering and do not show you in your best light.
    You're definitely not fat though! Any bulk in your legs is clearly muscle, which is not a turn off at all to guys - it just shows you are physically fit, and do not starve yourself in the aim of getting the ideal body advertised by the media.

• I love thick thighs! !@

• lmao your hips/thighs are normal its your butt that's lacking "just be honest' ^^

• A woman having a thick lower body is sexy as fuck! :)

• I think you look good, now why ask this question? I like thick legs on girls.

• Projection. Despite, I see no particular issue.

• I think you look good

What Girls Said 4

• I see absolutely nothing wrong here. Beautiful!!!

• You look good and healhty. As long as you are healthy; i do not think you should lose weight. It is silly trend to be skinny or whatever. If you are naturally skinny i have nothing to say. If not; i really do not get to starve to reach that image we see on covers; on fashion magazines.

• Well, it's pretty hard to tell since your dress covers most of your body up, even though it's tight. You don't look like you have to lose weight, though.

• You look great!