Do my teeth look too ugly for an open mouth smile?

I've always hid my teeth for as long as I can remember because they I had decalcification on a lot of them due to medication and not enough attention payed to oral hygiene in my younger years. I regret it so very much. I got some work done on them (a lot of fillings and bonding to cover up the discolored areas). I still don't think they're good enough and I refuse to comfortably smile with my teeth. Someone even said I should get all of them capped because they were that ugly. I know this is a strange question, but I didn't know where to ask. Are my teeth too ugly for an open mouth smile? Be completely honest

i. imgur. com/w370WNv. png?1

Updates:
Link only works if you remove the spaces in between it.

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem, I always think my two front teeth are too big, but everyone says I have a beautiful smile. We always see ourselves differently than others do, im sure you have a beautiful smile! Embrace your true self :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• 0|0
    0|0
  • no they are fine don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Average. .

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be silly you have lovely teeth :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a lovely set of teeth. Smile away :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, you're theet are awesome. keep smiling

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't judge from that photo so add a photo with your face I mean I can't figure out how are the proportions of your face in order to judge

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think you're teeth are fine. You can do an open smile they aren't that bad. You shouldn't feel ashamed at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look OK to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're fine. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could you give a link that we can see on our phones?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your teeth are looking absolutly normal!

0|0
    0|0