Women and men constantly stare at me in public?

Whenever I'm out in public, I always notice women and sometimes even men constantly staring at me. I think I'm a pretty decent looking guy... i'm not fishing for compliments by any means. I'm honestly confused. My friends have even noticed this problem. I find it a bit annoying at times... am I weird looking? or are women showing signs of interest? Your input is appreciated. Picture is provided in profile.

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, you're a good looking guy, plus if your tall and have tan skin (can't really tell from the pic) you might stand out more and seem more unique or exotic looking.

Usually when people stare at someone, it's because they stand out in some way, either they are doing something that attracts attention or they're looks deviate from the norm. So you're definitely not ugly, so it's either they think you're good looking or you're doing something that attracts attention. Or maybe it's in your head and they aren't actually staring at you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What Girls Said 4

• you look like you need a hug.

• Well you are a very charming man so that can be it... The men probably are like " what a charming individual" Lol
    But with all jokes aside you are very very hadsome

• Not really my type, but I can see why people stare at you.:P

• I've seen better looking guys. Not bad though. Good looking I agree

What Guys Said 3