How do we look as a couple?

Hi, my profile pic is me and my partner. We always get dirty looks when out in public as I look quite young compared to him. Or I get told I am too pretty for him etc.

I was just wondering what are your opinions of us as a couple?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• lol. You should go round answering all the "Am I too ugly to get a girlfriend?" questions, some people blame everything on their looks and you can provide proof that it doesn't always matter. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Well hard to tell with that pic, but i guess kind of silly... Does he always walk around with his tongue hanging out? :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • You look much younger than him AT THIS ANGLE. Maybe if you put your hair down you would look much older. Still, I don't think anyone has reason to say you are "too young", it's your decision to go out not theirs.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look young for your age, maybe it's the camera angle or your hair, but anybody saying crap like that is jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think he deserves u coz u look so good but I can't say the same thing for him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You guys are cute! Of course guys are gonna say he doesn't deserve you because they find you attractive and not him due to the fact that they're guys :P dont worry. And by the way I don't even think he looks that much older.

0|0
    0|0
  • You both look wonderful.
    However, your guy does look a little hungry.
    Please feed him.
    HHHHHHHHHHH

0|0
    0|0
  • You do look young for him but I can't say much haha. But you two look cute together

1|0
    0|0
  • You look cute together, but you do look kinda young. And your profile says single?

0|0
    0|0
  • u look s lot younger maybe thats why

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. No one cares.

0|0
    0|0