Why can some girls have perfectly clear skin all the time?

Some girls just have clear skin all the time and I don't get it because I'm not lucky like that

Most Helpful Guy

• It's genetics, some are lucky and others aren't. Some people have naturally great skin and they've also figured out which products and what routine works for them. Everybody seems to have different skin and what's good for one person isn't necessarily good for someone else. I've got average skin and to maintain average skin I've really got to take care of it. A bunch of us were in France last spring and I was the only one with a separate face wash, shampoo and moisturizer. If I just used a shower gel like my buddies I'd look like shit! lol

• genetic and hormonal too.

What Guys Said 1

• Genetics, healthy life style, crazy face care regime?

What Girls Said 4

• it could have something to do with genetics. also eating habits, skincare, etc. they might eat super healthy and drink tons of water. they might take really good care of their skin. they might be less stressed out. and they might just wear makeup so it doesn't look as bad as it actually is. i've struggled with acne since i was 10. i'm 20 now lol. my skin has cleared up quite a bit in the past few years. hormones effect stuff like that too. you just have to find the right routine that works for you. i found this acne system that works good for me, and i'm super happy with it. acne is usually its worst when you're a teenager and going through puberty.

• I'll be right back with a link to a question I asked a while ago about this

• I was lucky like this but then have chronic spots since having a baby

• Genetics^___^
    I wish I was lucky like that, too :'(