Is being 5 feet tall a crime?

People are always judging me on my height and a few have also called me a midget. Is it that bad being 5 feet? I'm pretty though

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a crime. We're going to have to take you in

What Guys Said 8

• I'm crushing on a girl that's 4'11" and I'm 6'2" so I hope it's not a crime, I'd have a hard time visiting her in prison.

• No of course it isn't a crime. All good things come in small packages :) Besides you'll never have a problem of liking a guy but him being shorter than you ;)

• Lol no... it's adorable :)

• No, of course not! Short girls are the best!

• No it's the hottest honestly. People always have something to say your the perfect height for me. I want to kiss your lips.

• It is people habit, they always pass comments on other, don't take them serious

• No. People call you that because they're jealous of something or the other about you. Ignore these people. They are not worth your time.

• It makes us guys feel that your are delicate, and I am 5 feet 5 inches. So for a hug it would be comfy and perfect for you :) It's cool to have the feeling *O I shouldn't hug/handshake her tightly or else she'll snap* LOL

What Girls Said 6

• I think to be a midget you have to be under 5ft. But it's ok my friend is 4'9 and 15. I'm 14 and 5'1.

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...b76f7271a1f35d7f5ca89d.jpg

Sorry for the quote to have miss spelling. I tried to find one that didn't but that's all I found. But u caught my drift

• No it's not bad being small my aunty is about 4"8 or something :3 if they call u midget call them giant XD

• Noo im actually 5 ft tall too nd people think its cute i guess nd well some guys love them shorties lol :)

• no is adorable they are just jealouse of us shorties :)

• No I'm 5foot and its fun. But my cousin calls me hobbit because of that

• You're under arrest for being 5 feet tall! This is the worst crime anyone could ever commit. I'm kidding. It's not bad. It took me forever to have a growth spurt. I was 5 ft tall for a long time and people used to make fun of me. They used to call me an innocent little kid, it was kinda embarrassing.