Does a guy who draws superheroes seem unattractive?

I draw (at school) only when I'm nervous or feeling slightly awkward and yet I'm known throughout the school as the guy who always draws. For some reason though superheroes are considered cartoons and people think I can only draw 'cartoons'. I really don't want to sound like the guy who brags, but I can pretty much draw anything.

Anyway my ranting aside, how lame/unattractive is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not unattractive to me, its actually pretty cool, but I know there'd be a lot of superficial girls who thinks its nerdy. Nerdy is cute to some of us c:

What Girls Said 6

• It is not unattractive or lame at all. You like to draw superheroes and some people draw money signs, hearts, private parts, etc.

• I don't think it's lame or unattractive. I'm not sure where you are from, but here superheroes are getting really popular now. Gone are the days when Marvel and Star Wars are only for geeks. Keep doing what makes you happy :)

• I love guys who can draw :)

• Well for me it's attractive because you have a hobbit , whatever you draw cartoons or faces it doesn't matter it's still an amazing hobbit ! in my oppinion.

• I think it's pretty cool

• I don't see anything wrong with it

What Guys Said 0