How much do you think I should weight? And am I fat?

So, this is a dumb question, I know, that - I have 3-4 months to lose the weight I need to lose, but Im no longer sure how much that is.. Right now Im 135 lbs and 5'6, which is way to much, I don't have a "petite" bone structure, but it's not big either.

Do you think Im fat - fat-ish?

And what weight do you think I should aspire for?

I realize that Im not obese of course, and it depends on my body how I will look at every weight, but just if you take the general body.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are at a healthy weight for your height abs bone structure. Now, if you're just not fit, that'd different than being fat. You should lift weights, focus on toning and not on the number on the scale.

What Guys Said 2

• No, your weight is perfect. Don't try to change anything

• Hah thanks, but a number doesn't show how it looks in reality^^

• That definitely sounds to be a normal weight for someone your height and with an average frame.

What Girls Said 1

• The general rule is 100 lbs for the first 5 feet and and 5 lbs per extra inch after that. So for someone that's 5'6" the general rule is 130lbs. So I think you're fine!