Are girls who have a little weight on them, not a whole lot, but enough of a stomach that it shows, attractive?

A few friends of mine, as well as myself, have weight. Like, not heavy, but, I myself, have enough weight to where I bulge in some shirts without a jacket. Is it true that girls like me are attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, all women are suddenly attractive when they are down to fuck. It's that simple.

What Guys Said 2

• I absolutely ADORE belly!!

I don't like skinny boney girls, but rather love girls with curves.

A nice soft noticeable belly gets my attention every time.

• If you count on scale of 1-10. I will do any women 3units behind me. If I am 7 I will do a4 at maximum. But it comes to relationship every guy wants that girl on seeing her other guys just dream of drool about her.

What Girls Said 2

• A little weight to not a little weight you are fine. Don't listen to what other people think of you don't let people bring you down and stuff. If you have a little weight then so what, work with what you have. Okay you have a stomach okay I have one to, so? I am sure you look fine, don't sweat the small stuff.

• It doesn't matter what you look like? Work it girl 😉👊