1-10 based on my profile picture?

i've heard many things regarding my appearance. i've heard ugly, pretty, "wtf. ew.", gorgeous, etc...

0|0
0|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Gorgeous. 8.5-9. Your perfect mouth, your hair, your skin and eyes. The shape of your little face. Wow. (this is not a come-on)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• It'd be nice if half your head wasn't missing, but yeah you're attractive. I don't believe you're over 25, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl let me put this in perspective for you... I post my pic as a dude ill get 0 girls sending me a message even if i look like a 12. Now you.. You could be a -12 and get 50 guys giving you attention. So, are you a 10 you think? I would say based on a 'curve' YOU are an 11.. ;) winky face, hit hit

1|0
    0|2
  • 8 or 9... and it's interesting. A girl posts this and people ask, a guy does this... no response except "stop with these trash posts".

1|1
    0|0
  • You couldn't pick a nicer setting for a rate me picture than the toilet?

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't give a number - especially since it's a hazy cut-off picture. However, one way to rate is to start at a 10 and then just deduct points for the undesirables. From the picture I see, I see _nothing_ wrong with you - at least facially.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 your really attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • i would stab the people who call u ugly -_- .. you look really preety <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care what we think? Ask yo man. Or did you lie about your relationship status?

0|1
    0|0
    • no. why would i lie about my relationship status. lol. i asked for a number, not extra unnecessary stuff.

• Show All
    • i do have low self esteem.

• I don't judge girls based on a numbered scale, I use the "Patrice O'neal method" and let you decide for yourself.

• Hello Brianna, i know you i am rating you a 8 /10 even thou bad pic still give you chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10

but you in a relationship, so we don't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • 3...3...3...1 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 6.5... hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • You are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I like blurry engaged women, I'd bang you. 10! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask your fiance to rate you

0|0
    0|0
    • not really engaged lol. i am in a relationship

• Show All
    • lol. 😂 according to him i'm pretty lol.

• Then there ya go

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.