Really thin top lip, really thick bottom lip ugly?

I have a really thin top lip and my bottom lip is huge, is that ugly. I think it looks disproportionate
Similar to her lips
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b89b43e311.jpg

My bottom lip is almost exact but my top lip is even thinner than her

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a big part of sexiness is being healthy. Are those lips of yours moist from your mouth juices, smooth as if they were meant for touching, a nice pinkish red from the blood rushin to your head? Then your lips are most definitely sexy.

• Their natural pink red color. Do u find them disproportionate?

• Mm, that's like asking me the difference between strawberry cheesecake and blueberry cheesecake. I want to eat them both. Sometimes the strawberry is a little disproportionate, but it still tastes good.

• So u don't find them ugly I wood think because they're so disproportionate they are ugly

What Guys Said 5

• Ugly? No. More appealing? Yes.
    It makes them more kissable, and makes me wanna bite it, just like the gif one guy posted.

• I never though about more appealing. my lips are disproportionate

• You never thought that way because you feel insecure about it, so you think that everyone will dislike your lips, but actually, it's not that way. For what you have said, you don't have ugly lips. Obviously I can't say 100% without a picture of your lips, but I can assure you that they're not ugly.

• Her lips look fine to me. I wanna bite it.

images.rapgenius.com/...868f3adb0c58.500x281x9.gif

• Nop dear according to me it looks sexy n beautifully created... not to disappointed
    Enjoy ur beauty dear

• But my top lip is thinner than her lip

• No that's a model i look nothing like her i just found her lips looked like mine

• Dear than just compare she is model n don't shy n she is sexy with what she has...
      So u r too sexy dear don't hurt ur self
      Raise ur own esteem by confident in ur look.

• who says everything has to be in perfect proportion

• As long as you can talk, kiss and suck dick I'm good.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh that's not bad. It's normal, it'd be ugly if the top lip was half as thin as the top lip u showed.

• You call that huge.. Lol

#Whitepeople

• Then you don't know what huge lips are?

• Compared too my top lip it's big.