Guys: do you like when a girl wears lingerie?

If a girl wore this for you in bed would you find it attractive?

farm8.staticflickr.com/.../...00940_6750319c6e.jpg

Would my body type make it more or less appealing? I feel as tho my boobs don't fill it out enough:x

I did not by this it was given to me

Why does the "how do I look" section exist if people are just gonna criticize those who use it? This is the appropriate category... sometimes feedback from strangers is helpful.

If you don't like it... don't read it! Whatever you might think of me you're being 10x more rude by coming on here giving me a hard time
I don't wear things like this much... somebody bought it for me and I was just looking for some feedback cuz its not exactly something I can ask my mom and friends

Thanks to the people who helped out

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually love lingerie on a girl, there's just something alluring about it that it intrigues me to no end. What you got on now w/ your body type is great I don't see anything wrong with it. Black n Pinks are good as well as red n black, lace, negligee, garters its all good! Especially when the girl has it all planned out with the music, light dancing, candles and alittle perfume... man I think I'm losing it right now hahaha. To the point though if a girl wore that I'd be up for whatever she wants to do, I'll worry about getting up for work the next when I cross that bridge.

What Guys Said 21

• It covers too much of the stomach, but it's still nice.

Now this style just rocks.
    thesceneinto.com/.../Lingerie.jpg

• Hard to be certain given the lighting and all, but I think you fill it out fine. I like it when my girls wears lingerie. The only bad thin is it seems wasteful to get into that when I am going to be getting it off you so quickly.

• It's a turn on. And you're attractive too, you got a great body. If you show up to me with that, you wouldn't have it on too long.

• It is nice... but i prefer her to be naked...

• I do love lingerie. If it makes you feel sexy and attractive then even better.

If it makes my partner uncomfortable I would not ask or expect her to wear ti. But if she likes it, I love it.

I love sexy clothes and the allure and mystery it can create.

And just as an aside, I am more than happy to wear sexy panties to bed. Yes I love wearing women's panties.

• i'd rather her totally naked

• I've never had a girl wear it for me, but I'm not opposed to it.

I personally just like girls all natural... so just get naked already and let's snuggle instead.

• It's very cute and petite like your body. It looks good on you.

• If that's you on the picture, than I will rate you a 9.5/10. You are beautiful, my type of girl :) I know this was not your question but what the hell!!

• It looks good on you mane. boobs are fine.

• Yeah it looks good

• Wear that, then take of the panties... Perfect.

• Are u teasing meh baby? Cuz it's maken ma heart 💘

• Yes i love lingeries it is great to build sexual tension.

• nope !! :)

• Ya i like that

• definitly hot.

• Love it!!!

• Where's the pic... if you're going to ask something like this, at least leave the picture up

• I'm not a fan of the leggings part if you got rid of that I think it would look way better ;)

• Put that line out there and see how many compliment fish bite.

• Not really because I really don't feel like I have a "universally sexy" body with like big tits, perfect ass etc. So I do want honest opinions. I have really shitty self confidence cuz I'm kinda... I guess lanky in my opinion

• Someone should throw you back into the ocean. Begone, heathen.

• she's a desperate gurl

What Girls Said 3