Rate me on a scale of one-ten on my profile picture please?

Feeling a little confused today I've had people call me both ugly and cute today. Can you tell me why people would think that? Both sides what can you tell that's ugly, and what could you consider cute? I know it's a bad picture and the dress looks a little slutty...

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair and make up is meh but that's just me :p

What Guys Said 14

• Believe me, you look like an angel. 8/10

• Well if thats really you? Your face is down but by the looks so far you get an 8 rank which is kick ass

• I wouldn't say its a bad picture, it's actually a nice picture, better than ones I post of myself.
    You're fine, you'll grow to be a pretty lady.

• http://i.imgur.com/kQGlLWf.png
    i feel like a retard answering this for some reason, but 10. in case you don't already know. i mean what do you think?

• No doubt you are a 10. Very beautiful, love the dress you wear it well.

You look to be perfection to me.

• You look beautiful. 8 out of 10 easy.

• If that's you on the profile picture your deffo a model or do beauty competitions and you broke the scale of 1-10

• You look like Taylor Swift for your body and hair. I can't see your face. But Taylor Swift has a banging body and you look really cute.

• You're very pretty, if that picture is anything to go by, I wouldn't worry about it. Whoever called you ugly is probably jealous or an arsehole anyway.

• Ask this question when you get older.

• You're on the gorgeous side of the spectrum.
    There's no flaws to fix, just be a good person to yourself and others

• You look very pretty, nothing to worry about!

• I don't see any flaws? ? You look like a normal good looking chick.

• I don't understand the question

• Basically I want you to point out my flaws so I can fix/hide them

• Umm... Well I just want to fix them so guys will notice me

• Nobody's perfect

What Girls Said 5

• Well, you're looking down but from what i can see i think you're pretty! Don't be insecure, everyone is going to say different things. To each their own right?

• So pretty 9 out of 10

• You look absolutely gorgeous! The dress isn't slutty, its like a frilly summer dress. 10/10

• I can't really see your face.. But you look like a fairy or one of those gorgeous forrest girls, who lure men into their arms so they can kill them.. Elf girls

• i would if it was truly you but its not!!!

• I think you're right. I was going to comment until I read your post. The pic. looks to good, so does the girl "posing" in it. +1

• Believe what you want and I'm sure you won't believe me even after saying this. My mom is a professional photographer the picture was taken down the road from my house.(please don't find some creepy way to track me down with that information)
      While the picture has been tampered with a little, just to make the light in the background less noticeable it is me... You probably think I'm a girl fishing for compliments but this issue has been buggin me all day and I really would appreciate it if you could pick up on my flaws so I can fix them.

• Your mom being a professional photographer explains that.
      With that said I'd say you're easily an 8+