Am I attractive? This question is directed towards girls around my age, and please leave feedback as to why I am attractive or not attractive 16 y/o?

I'm asking this so I know what I need to change to become more physically attractive, this isn't to change who I am, I just wanna know what girls find attractive about men/boys this day in age. I'm 16 years old by the way.

• Hot
  • Attractive
  • In between
  • Unattractive
  • Ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly hotness comes from confidence. If your confident a girl will find that sexy.

Be comfortable with who you are, you can't change it, it's simply DNA and genetics. It's completly random how you look.

It's not about your body it's about the soul that lays inside the shell.

What Girls Said 13

• You are attractive, but just know that it's not just the outside girls look at. We also look at your personality, and to some, that's even more important.

• I'm 22 and obviously a pedo it seems but if you were my age i'd go for it, you look cute in a boy next door kinda way so yes.

• I'd give you a 5. So in between.

• I said B because you could lose the backwards cap. Other than that you're pretty hot :)

• I think that guys who smile are more attractive than guys who don't... There's that...

• I think if you had a picture of you naturally smiling and looking at the camera would help. But i think you're cute! Perhaps the way you dress could improve ;p but you're 16, so i wouldn't stress so much about it i guess.

• You are good looking. To improve you attractiveness, take off your hat and don't try to act or look cool. Dress classy. This will make you quite the young man

• You remind me of a girl that I once knew, see her face whenever I, I look at you. Wouldn't believe all of the things she put me through, this is why I just can't get it with you

• I would give you 7/10.

• Aww you're so handsome 😄😄 just smile a little more.

• I voted B, I think you're attractive

• you're pretty adorable. 😍😱

• oh & it would be better if you would lose the backwards cap. but i love your face. 😩😚😍

• I like how you look... But that hat and the Tintin hair is no.

What Guys Said 1

• insecure/10

Nope.

• You Anonym- Nvm.

• There's nothing else to insult, really resulting from your lack of balls. If you weren't too scared hiding behind a computer anonymous, and not revealing any information to others about yourself (obviously because you feel judged and insecure about yourself) I could insult you. But I guess you'd rather skip that and focus on trying to talk shit with you being scared to show yourself. So back to your first comment on insecurity, why are you anonymous boy?

• Oooooooohh the 16 year old is feeling tough! It's so cute when minors act like they know things.