Rate me from 1 to 10? Thank you?

FYI, if you don't like this type of questions, you shouldn't have follow this topic. I'm here to know how I look physically, on a scale from 1 to 10.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Asian/10
    Hahahahaha

• I'm taking that as a compliment dude.

• Lmfao dude you need to check your statistic again when it comes to interracial dating. According to my experience, you're dead wrong. I recommend growing up first before you attempt to make a fool out of yourself :)

• blog.okcupid.com/.../
      25 million accounts.
      Asian men are kinda a lot more attracted to Asian women compared to other races of women.

• without glasses = better in my opinion

• Around average I guess. Put on a happier face.

• About a 7 or 8, I like oriental girls. Though you look really young in that photo.

• 7-8 I say this assuming that's you without makeup in which case if you have a picture with makeup Im sure you can be a solid 9. Nice hair, nice smile maybe lose the glasses? Rate back ;)

• Yeah that one was without any makeup because I wanted the real rating :p I'd say you're 7-8 you look cute ;)

• Charming face, and appears quite slender! Not sure about bust however. 8 maybe 9?

• 6 outta 10

• 6.8 is good... rate me back?

• Message me back

• You're a 6-7.

Return the favor?

• 7-8 body can make things better or worse

• id say 5-6

• 6/10 dude...

• maybe 5-6 from the picture

• be my girls friend :)

• hey ! rate me back !! u are 8.5 :) superb skin tone , cute smile well frankly i give 9 :) ur totaly cool :)

• you're a 5

• i get down voted for being honest hahaha am i suppose to lie? she asks people to rate and when i say my opinion i am somehow the bad guy?

• I like how you ignore the ones who rated you lower and then commented on the ones who rated you high. And you even down voted one of them. Insecure bitch. If you don't want to hear the truth, then don't ask the question.

• And by the way, to be honest, you are a 5-6 out of 10.

• Lol I like how ignorant you are assuming I downvoted them. It's alright you still need to grow up you're still a kid I don't mind no need to thank me. I like how I can make silly people like you got all mad and itchy because haters gonna hate! Cheers :)

• Hey asshole, calm the fuck down.

What Girls Said 2