Would you let yourself be rated?

I've seen a lot people here ask other people to rate their attractiveness. What do you think about it? *just curious*

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No offense to all you lovely people on here, but I'm really not looking for validation from a bunch of randos on the internet.

4|1
    0|0
    • I'm gonna do it anyway! Fuck the law, it's anarchy!

10/10 IGN

• The internet's a Wild West, boy! Don'tcha know!

They're tryin' ta regulate it, but imma drink my whiskey and shoot guns till I die!!! Ahahahaah!!!

12/10!!!

• Aw jeez, stawpiiiiitttt😳
      @linkywinky
      @JackKerouac77
      Speaking my language with that outlaw attitude, kiddos👍

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I'm not against people doing this at all. Yeah I would do it if I wanted to. I would be curious if they gave me honest opinions but I guess I have an idea from living life. I may find some peoples opinions interesting and I might learn something though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I need the torment. Most people have horrific taste anyway! Who are these arbiters of attractiveness? They can't even get something as simple as their music taste right!

1|1
    0|0
  • i put myself on the line just today... i didn't expect to have such good ratings... everyone expected me to look uglier : O

0|0
    0|0
  • pfft. no! i can't dig the hate! :) hahaa

0|0
    0|0
  • img0.joyreactor.cc/.../...%D0%B7%D0%BC-1080422.png

I don't even really care but... girls say, that the inside is, what counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, cause I know I'm already awesome. I don't care what others think of me. I'm happy with who I am 👍✌️

0|0
    1|0
  • I already know I'm fabulous, I don't need validation from you people :D

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care much for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • RATTTEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

0|0
    0|0
    • 600000000000.9/10

• @linkywinky
      I always like to have room for improvement, I'd know you were lying if you said 10/10

NOBODY'S PERFECT AND WE'RE ALL DR. SEUSS CHARACTERSSS!!

• Each to their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they can rate me if they like. With that said feel free to rate me, beautiful ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would. I already know what the results would be.

Strong 2/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I never ask to be rated it sounds cheap

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, anyone should feel free to rate me even now.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think its weird it means that they are jobless so they want something to work with

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's boosting their morale, why not!! But me personally would never do such a thing!!

0|0
    0|0
    • aren't you curious?

• Nah not really! I know I'm fine. Plus if anyone has to rate me, that should be based on my personality, not mere looks.

• HAHA... I think its cool

0|0
    0|0
  • its a matter of raising one's self esteem perhaps..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think you should be doing that on here, especially if you're under 18. I'm 25, I don't need to be giving compliments to 15 year olds, creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never done a rate of my face (I know I'm pretty much a 5/10 there) but I have done body rates and used to have an active gonewild account on reddit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need it. I already know.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Be prepared for honest comments -->my advice to those who like to ask rate me qns
    but on gag people are too PC to give honest ratings

2|1
    0|0
  • I feel most comfortable only rating myself tbh. i dont believe anyone else's ratings, so it's pointless.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not totally opposed. I just doubt I'd get objective, honest opinions. Kangy has it right.

1|1
    1|0
  • Well I wouldn't ask them but I would let them if someone wanted to. However it's very unlikely for me to care about what people I don't even know think about my looks.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've been curious about opinions, but thats as far as it goes. I tend to keep my photos mysterious anyways so it'd be hard to "rate" me.

Curiosity doesn't always need to be satiated in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha no... but most people on this site seem to LOOOOOVE IT. Their favorite pass time actually...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I'm super curious to get objective opinions on my appearance too, so I ain't gonna judge other people for asking for themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think it's possible to get objective opinions. I have a theory that a lot of desire is based on past projections. ie people that you were well disposed to, or romantically interested in, in the past, perhaps even parental figures, are the same sort of physical characteristics you will desire in future partners, of course, as I say, all sub and unconscious. But the upshot would be that people would rather have limited and narrow desires, based on past experiences. Most people 'stick to their own kind', so to speak.

• I'm not sure I follow you... if someone has no interest in dating me, and has nothing to gain by "sugarcoating" or lying about how good I look, and doesn't have to worry about hurting my feelings, I'm most likely to get the closest thing to an objective opinion as possible. I'm not talking about asking someone who has a "desire to be my future partner". @Levin

• I wouldn't post a picture of myself on the internet.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hah no I would not! I don't have the nerve to hear peoples ratings of me, and I don't want a face picture here, and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its good. I mean if you think your pretty or hot it increases your self esteem.

0|0
    0|0