How ugly are you? Be creative?

I am not serious... but tell me how ugly are you!
i am so ugly that a pig would faint after it sees me.

Wht about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am so ugly, I sent my picture to Ripley, then sent it back saying they don't believe it.

I am so ugly, I have made onions cry.

• Thanks... dude.. you are awesome.. the first one is quite funny! :D

I just wanted to make people laugh a bit out of this question... :)

• To be honest, it was a good question. Something fun to lighten the mood. Some of the other responses were very funny as well.

What Girls Said 24

• i am so ugly that medusa herself would turn to stone upon laying eyes on me

• I'm so ugly that the sun immediately goes down when I step outside.

• Im uglier than a cross breed of a blobfish and grumpy cat with an expired injection of botox that got hit by a car three times, was struck by lightning, fell in a sewer and was left to mold for three years and then returned to the surface to be shaved bald and when i was born my mom said i was a treasure so my dad tried to burry me :'(

• I'm so ugly they tinted the windows on my incubator. :[!

• I'm so ugly I was declared a natural disaster.

• I'm sooooo uglyyyyy... That if you show my picture to the mouse 🐭 that live in your house. They would run 🏃 away.. And find a other home...

• im so ugly that Nanny McPhee herself wouldn't want to help me improve my etiquette.

• I'm so ugly, farmers use my picture as a scarecrow ahaha i'm so lame

• I'm so ugly that people ask me daily why I'm wearing a mask if it's not Halloween :P
    I'm so ugly that once, I entered an Ugly contest to see who was the ugliest but they told me "sorry, no professionals" :P
    ... :'(
    :D

• Ugly enough to melt into a puddle of mud

• I am too hideous that birds will die and ants will run away upon seeing me

• I'm just ugly. That's all. haha

• Im so ugly that the worlds most ugly person looks ike the wworlds most sexiest person

• I'm so ugly witches and their warts run, hide and scream in fear

• I'm ugly enough for the sky to crack :3

• My appearance is so distasteful that some people have called it meretricious

• i look like a mailbox

• I am so ugly, that kids dress up like me on Halloween

• I look like my dog

• Im so ugly that everyone wished they were blindfolded.

• We shouldn't put ourselves down...

• Ok... its just letting our ego down... but u can do as you like it!

• I look like I shaved my butt, and walk backwards.

• I'm so ugly that my face started world war 3

• Im so ugly, my parents wish I was born backwards!
    Im so ugly... look at this Beauty Queen, even she's Beauty compared to me. She's married and Im single!
    www.funlinksdaily.com/.../ugly-wedding-couples.jpg

What Guys Said 24

• -So ugly that the Mona Lisa frowns when I walk into the museum.
    -So ugly that I don't just touch holy water in church, I wash my face in it.
    -So ugly that the doctor giving me a colonoscopy is relieved that he doesn't have to look at my face anymore.
    -So ugly that, during November, people ask why I'm still wearing my Halloween costume.
    -So ugly that doctors use me instead of ipecac on patients to induce vomiting.
    -So ugly that I was barred from visiting French cathedrals because they thought I was mocking Quasimodo.
    -So ugly that people who see pictures of me on a wall think my family owns a work of Picasso.
    -So ugly that when I get caught in a whirlpool, the sea spits me back out.
    -So ugly that John F Kennedy put me in Cuba to make Russia withdraw its missiles.
    -So ugly that Osama bin Laden mistakenly attacked the world trade center, because he heard I was in there.
    -So ugly that I put on a zombie mask when I try to comfort my crying child.
    -So ugly that Wes Craven was the director of family-friendly movies before he saw my face.
    -So ugly that red lights turn green faster so that I'll just go.
    -So ugly that after I bloodied up my face in a car wreck, people thought I had gotten a makeover.
    -So ugly that when I rubbed a lamp and a genie came out, he used my first wish to change my face.
    -So ugly that Bill Clinton had me stand next to Janet Reno to make her look pretty.
    -So ugly that when people on the Titanic saw I was on the lifeboat, they decided to stay on the ship.
    -So ugly that when my parents tried to give me chickenpox, the virus refused to enter my body.
    -So ugly that when I walked in the cult's meeting room, worshipers of Cthulhu thought he had come early.
    -So ugly that Halley's Comet came just before I was born, in the hopes that it wouldn't have to pass again until I died.
    -So ugly that when the stork delivered me, he came with a letter of apology.
    -So ugly that they painted half of my face to look normal so I could play Two-Face

• @gag this guy is the ugliest person in the world!

• @Littlett25 Haha, thanks :D

• No problem 😊

• Look at me i'm pretty
    assets0.ordienetworks.com/.../...ngle_fullsize.jpg
    pretty ugly

• It was me who motivated scientists to make condoms.

• I'm so ugly that Kate Upton's boobs would stop jiggling if she was jogging by me.

• I'm so ugly that when I went to a bar and worked up the confidence to talk to a girl, the girl responded with "Eww no." I'm so ugly that when I like a girls status saying "lms for rate" I get rated a negative double digit number. I'm so ugly that my ex-crush felt the need to tell her friends how ugly I was and laughed at me as soon as I turned my back. I'm so ugly that my own brother is ashamed to have me around his friends. I'm so ugly that my roommate didn't invite me to his birthday party. Oh wait this was a joke question? Oops.. Just kidding..

• all peanuts will rot if they see me

• (I'll found these online) I'm not very creative 😳

Im so ugly, every time my mother looks at you she says to herself, "Damn, I should've
    just given head.

Im so ugly, people put my picture in their car window as an anti-theft device

Im so ugly, my mother had to get drunk before she breast fed me.

Im so ugly, I went to a haunted house and came out with an application.

• I'm so ugly my mother screamed "OH HELL NO!" when she gave birth to me!
    I'm so ugly I have to sneak up on my mirror *sad face*

Yeah I'm really ugly - I prayed to God one time and he told me that he rushed my creation XD

• U'll slap my mom, then my doctor. Then back to slapping my mom

• I'm so ugly they use my picture in the children's picture dictionary as an example for the word 'Ugly'

• I'm so ugly my shadow quitted on me

I'm so ugly my parents named me shit happens

I'm so ugly even the light avoids my face.

I'm so ugly god forsaken me and the rest of the humanity

• I just look like a monkey :-)
    Did you really think my avatar was someone else?
    Hahahahaha.

• Monkey ain't ugly ! they are just creepy little ugly guys who keep pissing you and me off! Hehe :)

• I'm so ugly that my picture was used to torture prisoners in Guantanamo Bay, as evidenced by the CIA reports.

• So ugly that you'll go blind, and five seconds after you wish you would've.

• I am ugly enough to get complimented for my ugliness

• I'm serious when I say I make the elephant man look like a a model

• I look like E. T. When I phone home, they tell me I have the wrong number.

• I was the ugly barnacle :O

• My face makes Samara Morgan from the ring wet herself.

• So ugly that the mirror breaks by itself in front of me and the photograph lenses get broken!

• I'm so ugly, when I was born, I came with an apology letter from God.

• This is me on a good day

• That depends on how much I dislike you... I can be ugly enough to make you want to take your own life if you push me. :D