Do guys like short girls?

Considering im a 5 (its too short, i know)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a thing for short girls I don't know why. My ex was like 5,3 and I'm 5,9 so there was a big height difference. But as long as you are in good shape you are good, I really like short girls, but not like stubby short, just overall smaller short.

• Thanks for MHO ;)

What Guys Said 9

• I'm just going to post pics of Hayden P from now on, it answer these questions in such a cute way :p

i1.cdnds.net/.../...ettiere-wladimir-klitschko.jpg

• If she's cute then you bet.

• Despite there being some discomfort with a girl taller than you, guys generally like a girl of any height unlike girls who predominantly prefer taller guys.

• Yeah, I love short girls! It's not too short (well, unless you insist on dating a guy who's 6ft or taller), and even though guys may joke about your height, we still love it.

• 5 is too short for boys?

• Perhaps an example?

• Alright. There's this girl who used to be in my class in our first year of secondary school. She used to be (and still is) really short and loads of guys made fun of her height. Now, 4 years later, every guy thinks it's cute and she's one of the popular girls. And guess what? Especially the guys who used to make fun of her are constantly flirting with her now. Apparently she didn't mind their behaviour from four years ago that much after all, because she really seems to enjoy the flirting...

• definantly. I"m 5'1 so I always like the idea of being with girls my own height.

• @linkywinky is short and I likey, soo ya we like.

• Most definitely yes.

• I personally think short girls are cute

• I really wanna marry with petite girls :)))

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 5'2" and guys call me short... And they make fun of me for it.