What do you think about an Indian girl (medium skin tone) dying her hair red/burgundy?

I'm Indian and I have been thinking about dying my black hair to more of a red- burgundy kinda color. I plan on getting a couple piercings ( nose, belly buttonand tragus; simple stuff) and a couple tattoos as well. It's not something super tradition, considering my family and where I come from but I wanted to get some opinions; guys and girls. Thanks so much !(:

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair is a good idea :)
    I'd hold off on the tattoos though. I'm not against tattoos at all but people often get ones they're not proud of just to have more tattoos.
    And piercings aren't permanent so experiment all you want.
    Just remember that you're probably beautiful as you are and probably don't need any modifications to stay beautiful. Hope that helps

What Guys Said 3

• Should look fine honestly

• If that's the look you want then go for it.

• Ya it ll look cool. But you have to mentain otherwise it ll look odd

What Girls Said 4

• I have an indian friend!, she was thinking about dying her hair red. I think her skin tone is a bit darker than Rihanna's.
    In my opinion when Rihanna dyied her hair red looked amazing! Well, its kind of a ginger/red
    glamradar.com/.../Rihanna-red-hair.jpg

My friend has also the nose piercing (looks so good) and the belly button.

But yea I think all this stuff would look amazing on you : )

• It sounds a little weird in my opinion (on the hair color. The rest of the stuff sounds fine) maybe post a pic on what you're skin color looks like? Someone who has skin similar to you.

• ooh! Total transformation? Go for it if that is who you feel like ^_^

• i think it will look great