How am I? Attractive or repulsive?

How am I? Attractive or repulsive?

any different idea?
it is okay

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if you'd like to hear a straight guys opinion, but I guess you look fine, maybe even a bit above average so that's good I think :)

What Girls Said 11

• I don't know if you're fishing for compliments or not. And why does it even matter if people think you're attractive or repulsive? Attraction is so subjective! I think you're very attractive but someone else may not agree. So what's the aim of this question?

• aim of this question is to find the main reason of my lack of confidence. If it is because of my physical appearance, I'll do some changes something like hair style. If not, I'll search the main reason on the other things. Because I meet with a repulse by someone last week.

• I absolutely agree with @crazyincalifornia

• That makes sense but even you pointed out the subjectivity. Some guys don't care about your boobs and focus on other things but some guys will base their judgement on that and not approach you. Just because some people on GAG say this guy is attractive, it doesn't mean he's objectively attractive- no one is. If you lack confidence, I understand but bear in mind that there are people out there that will think you're repulsive and people that think you are the God of good looks. Don't base your confidence on attraction because no matter what you look like, there will be someone out there that will love your looks

• You're kiddish. Neither.

• You look great to me.
    For real!

• You look fine to me 😌

• You're attractive. Rate: 9/10
    You have a cute smile

• Bootiful
    -

• Moderately attractive from what I see

• No offense lol but I feel like your pro pic seems like someone photoshopped a face onto that body.. Maybe it is your hairstyle that gives this appearance, but to be truthful, your face looks a bit bigger than your head. You have potential to be attractive though. Here's my honest opinion. 7/10

• Bit of both :P tbh 6/10

• which way repulsive?

• Not repulsive in a bad way but all guys have that repulsiveness sorry :P

• Not my type, but you look good :)

• I think you're very attractive. You also have a nice smile. :)

What Guys Said 2

• dude i liked the pic because you hold a can of SPRITE

most guys hold a can of beer in order to look "badass" but this one rocks.

Sprite FTW!!

• you are pretty