Do guys like muscles on girls?

I figure skate competitively, and I have been skating for about 15 years now (since I was 4). Because of that, I have leg muscles that show. My upper body is petite looking, and I only weigh 112 pounds. Do guys mind that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't know for sure without pictures of the body in question, but it sounds hot to me.

What Guys Said 6

• They have to look good and not be too big or massively defined 'cause

monilazo.files.wordpress.com/.../crosfit-scary.jpg

Is pretty scary, I don't care who you are...

• I love leg muscles but there is always a limit to how much is too much.

• Muscles aren't un-feminine to me. Pretty much the only problem is once you've got body builder muscles :)

• I love that <3

• some muscles are sexy... but too much are ugly

• We like their sphincter muscles.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a hockey player and so much of my muscle mass is in my lower body and legs, from 15 years of power hockey skating, lol. I've only had compliments on my legs and I'm sure your legs look great as well. I don't think a guy will be turned off by it.

• 25.media.tumblr.com/...7u8w5SaKl1rpqmyyo1_1280.jpg

Kinda like that?
    As long as it doesn't look ridiculous I think its attractive

• I've got a friend who has ice skated competitively for about the same amount of time, she has an absolutely gorgeous figure.