Most girls think im ugly but I want your girls opinions about how I look?

By looking at my profile pic, how do i look girls. I just hate that most girls call me ugly. im hoping that some girls on here actucally think that i look decent.

I now have a new profile pic. some girls have said that this one look stupid. but personally i think its my best pic. Please tell me what you think!
Never mind i changed it back

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh hey, you're not ugly! most people are not ugly simply normal, . which is good!,, you look really silly/sweet/cute and you're gonna meet a girl that falls for you completely, Once you start to get to know someone and you see them all the time, you get used to their looks and looks do matter but personality is key

What Girls Said 15

• I think the girls you know need to go for their eyes tested , because you ain't ugly at all!

I sincerely mean that, if i didn't mean it, i would have just by past this question, and not answered it.

• You're cute! :) lol (#^.^#)

• You look cute! You look like a geek type, please don't take offense that's a good thing and something you should be proud of! Just be confident in yourself!

• You look like the kind of guy I'd marry.

• Your not ugly. U look like a kind and nice guy.

• Most girls are right.

• I can't believe that some girls find you ugly! You look very sweet, and very attractive :)

• You aren't ugly at all. Who cares what other people think! You don't need their approval to feel good about yourself.

• You're not ugly maybe if you get a better haircut and if you can lose the glasses you'll look better.

• Laugh at anyone who says you're ugly and say "at least my mirror isn't scared of me"

• I don't think so. I'd date you

• I like your headband

• Your not for me, but adorable💕

• Can't rate you're under 18

• You aren't that ugly now that I got a closer look. You look very kind! I think it might be the hair that kind of gives that look. And if you exercise a bit, I bet you would look really great!

• You are not ugly at all! You are cute! :)

What Guys Said 4

• dude hit the weight room and be funny and sweet respectful have confidence and it won't matter if you are or are not ugly you kinda look like my buddy mitch at least the last time I saw him a few years ago he looked similar to you he was cool guy he was just shy

• You look adorable. Fuck this girls man. You look comfortable with who you are. That shit's the one

• Don't worry about what those girls think, their opinions don't matter.
    Your alright looking man XD XD.

• not a girl but im with them ur cute man keep the glasses