Rate my looks out of 10 please?

I wanna know what you GaGs think of me.

for those new I've updated my profile picture since and im the one in the back of the picture

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 or 5.

You're not bad-looking, but if I were to see you on the street or in a magazine, I wouldn't take a second look at you. Your looks are fairly ordinary. Although most models today are unattractive, appear extremely ill, and look similar, I can still somehow tell them apart from each other; however, there is really nothing about your face that strikes me as unique, stunning, or worth remembering. (But don’t take my word for it.) The era of memorable, powerful models - Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, etc. - is long gone, and yet I remember those faces as if their reign was just yesterday.
    To be quite frank, I think your nose is kind of large - or perhaps just long - and your lips are a bit thin. That may sound harsh, but what's the difference between hearing it from me and hearing it from a modeling agency? They will be very blunt with you and have no problem saying to your face, "Sorry, we already have enough models who look like you. Next!"
    By the way, you’re from England, right? Well, as a model, you will have to be both a sycophant and a ruthless bitch: you will have to suck-up to your modeling agent and you will have to treat your fellow models as competitors. (And don’t doubt for a second that they will do the same to you.) In the States, we have a pretty absurd and undoubtedly stereotypical view of how the English behave, which is excessively polite - to the point of superficiality - so when you enter the modeling industry, it would behoove you to drop that politeness (at least at certain times) and always remember that in the world of fashion, being pretty is not nearly enough. You need motivation, determination, unyielding ambition, and the ability to push past everyone and everything to make it to the top - because the top is all there is. There is no middle and there sure as hell is no bottom.
    Good luck out there.

• thanks i think

• girls can we just stop this before it escalates

• Yes :)

What Guys Said 29

• 8 out of 10 I suppose, mainly because the angle is not that good to provide an accurate opinion.

• I think you look amazing. Absolutely stunning =) You're the dream girl for someone who has my taste :P

10/10!

• While I'm not going to rate you, I'd recommend putting up a better picture with better lighting. It just makes you look a little dark and it only shows the head. It'll help you get a better rate. that is all

• the girl on the back looks hotter

• You look... amazing :))

• I'm bad with numbers, so I say you're pretty!

• An 11, which is a wifey material lol

• You are very cute, but I much prefer women how are a bit softer with less bone showing.

With that being said, a solid 7 because you are very cute. Add a few pounds for my taste.

• i think you are very pretty. as to wether or not you could be a model depends on your body type and what kind of modelling you would consider doing. by the way if you're in nottingham you're only about 30 miles away so hi

• I like both.

• Your very pretty darling , absolutely nothing to worry about looks wise.

• 6/10...

filler

• 9 no doubt.

• 11 out of 10

• DAMN! Your Beautiful. I'd put you at 9.375/10

• gotta see the body first.

• The angle is not that good, but around a 7.5 I guess.

• Pretty cute I would say 9 what would you rate me?

• Like around the high 8s, and mid 9s.

• Your face is nice to look at - you're a 7 to 8 out of 10 XD

• I gave you my lucky number one ;)

• Around average, maybe 6/10

• you 7 and your bobbies deserve 8 :))

• 8/10 :)) .

• Definitely an 8.5+ :)

• i think 8/10:)

• 1, for asking this type of question

• 5/10 it's okay... okay.

• I could swear that I've done this before...

What Girls Said 10