Why almost everyone thought that i'd look uglier than I am?

Yesterday i posted a question with a pic of mine, and almost every girl commented that they expected me to look uglier : O

So i need further explanation about this :-P

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you have an ugly personality! Jk jk (: probably because we never expect cute people to be spending a whole bunch of time on GaG like the rest of us! Haha.

• so do you imagine @error_204 or @jackkerouac77 below the average? :-P

• Lol I can't imagine @error_204 since he's not human! And @jackkerouac77 I've never considered! He seems like he'd look like someone that works at the apple store or something. Haha not in a bad way! Just like a hipster.

• tbh i really can't imagine him too. :O

i

What Girls Said 7

• You posted a pic of you before but it was filtered... still easy to make out what you looked like. I wasn't surprised since I'd already seen it.

• I'm not going to lie, I thought you were fat since you like bigger girls :p
    it was kind of shocking

• why have i to be fat to like bigger girls?

• I don't know its just the way I think :p
      I don't mean it to be offensive

• The point is that you're not ugly.

• Hahaha! I know, I was one of them. I seriously thought you were ugly. So I was really surprised that you were amazingly attractive.

It's because you always talk about buying sex. I envision, ugly guys to buy sex.

• and people who don't like being in a relationship i guess

• No. Just guys that buy sex.

• I go for a week or so.. and still you think the world revolves around you.

• Because, I think, most cute guys I know act a certain, showy way and you seem more modest? :P

• That is a back handed compliment that one!

What Guys Said 5

• Could be that you're always talking about
    what you don't like about yourself, and what you
    want to change? ^.~

• Because everyone expects a person who is behind a computer screen to be fat and ugly... But it's not true.

• I didn't expect you to be ugly, in fact, I don't know what I actually expected you to be. But at least being cute is better than ugly right? :)

• Usually, people expect people to look ugly or ok spending so much time on gag

• I was really surprised that you looked innocent