How do I look? For girls?

I just wanted to know how do i look because i never asked any girl this question!!

Hey how about now with out shades?
I need some more genuine opinion!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• You look pretty good to me, it's kinda hard to tell from your profile pic 'cause your shades are covering your face lols, but you look pretty hot. And you have nice hair

What Girls Said 2

• As far as I can tell, you don't look ugly. You are a little effeminate looking, but that could be due to your skinny frame. But that's not a horrible thing, thinner guys can be cute too.

• I think you look good

What Guys Said 1

• There are different types of girls dude, many different girls depends what your going for my man 😎 yh I know I'm young oh well.. You want to try different things dude, you want to attempt to talk to girls on your daily.. For example if your going out for a walk and you see a girl sitting on the bench, what have you got to lose? Go have a crack at it give it ago, depending on what type of personality or relationship status the girl has she will react differently to you, you want to smile act brave, but don't come on fast, have a common convo with her then ask about her :) you wanna talk about her for as long as possible. If she looks very confident and flowing and good looking stay away from the 'you look beautiful' and 'wow your hot' because soooooo many guys will have said that, just ask about her and make her feel like an actual importance to you :) hope this help you dude 😎