How do I look seen others do it so why not?

how do I look anyway I can look prettier? thanks

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Hard to get a good look with such a zoomed-in picture but you seem very cute. Nice hair.

• you look very beautiful but if you don't mind me asking why the too much make-up

• I'm not wearing make up its lipstick and mascara

• oooh sorry I'm used to the middle eastern color so i took the white color of your skin as a makeup LOL
      sorry again :D

• You look cute but the picture is not that good

• Like Taylor Swift so... marry me.

• If you have a boyfriend, you don't need compliments on GAG by random people

• Always nice to see what others think and compliments and ways to look better make you feel better!

• Well thanks

• For what?

What Girls Said 4

• I tell you how you look... I tell you how you look. You looook... like a cute girl.

• You look so doll like ! You are so beautiful :)
    Hope you always smile that prettily :D

• you're really pretty love your hair :-)

• "How do I look seen others do it so why not?" How many questions is that, precisely?
    You're wearing quite a bit of makeup, so who knows how you really look? Judging by the way your pouting your mouth, you must have thin lips. You have nice eyes, though,. However, I think there's too much makeup on them, which overshadows any natural beauty you might have.

• I don't have a lot of makeup on

• This is much better!! Again, you have very nice eyes, so you shouldn't put too much eye makeup.
      If you tried something like this, it would enhance your natural beauty but still look natural:
      www.yeahmag.com/.../Fresh-Natural-Makeup.jpg

• Thank you:)